• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga Tournament 3/17/07

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No, hes a friend of mine that lives in Rancho, as well as my roommate at UCR...

His name here is dr. d :p

Lit

Smash Ace
Wednesday the 28th I believe. Tiny tourny at my house. Bring whoever you like (exceptions = thieves. Don't bring them). I'm hoping to keep it at 16 people. PM me if you're coming so I can take a count and give you the address/phone number if you need it.
I have four T.V.s, one cube, one SSBM disk, and one memory card. Bring whatever you can to help. I have no idea how to do brackets...
I want to keep one T.V. open for friendlies though.
I guess we could start doubles at twelve... You can come however early you want just to play. Just call me first to wake me up. >_>
u are having a tourney thats wat im talking about man.. we will be up there i can bring like 2 tv's and wreckless 6th and Fate and all bring a tv and a cube... but yeah thats reall cool man thats wat im talkin about .. i all of sun is going to be up there just send us the info on were u live.. and we will be there...

Lit

Smash Ace
I'll come, and if theres room, I'll bring my friend who plays Yoshi :D
yeah i rember him he is that dude that as talkin head behind 6th's back during that ucr tourney a while back... hm well yoshi huh ill have to see wat he looks like u dont see to many good yoshi's around here...

Lit

Smash Ace
triple post but yea we sholdt have too many people there or its going to get real crowded and TW wat are u doing on friday and sat... u tryin to come over again and play...?

$ick

Smash Lord
As good as he is, the age still shows from time to time.. lol. But it's cool, I'd prob be the same way if I could ****...

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Well... Tomorrow my band is playing a show in Upland. >_>
So we usually do the whole practice thing all day. And we're having the after party after the show. So I'll wake up a tad late Saturday, but I'm down to play if you guys are.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I don't know man. I'd want to team with a Ganon or Peach.
Luigi's just make me mad... so I'd wind up fighting you too. >_>

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
and then fox falls through a tree in pokemon stadium again :p...and do we know anyone around here who plays a good ganon or peach 0.o?

Lit

Smash Ace
Well... Tomorrow my band is playing a show in Upland. >_>
So we usually do the whole practice thing all day. And we're having the after party after the show. So I'll wake up a tad late Saturday, but I'm down to play if you guys are.
wats the name of your band

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Elm and Oak. >_>
We're like the coolest band ever! Add us to your myspace now!!
<_<
But I won't have to leave my house today until like 5:30. So we can have a crew battle here until then. I want to play, but since I can't travel in that short amount of time... :0
I think one of you has my phone number... Just call me if you're going to come.
And I'd love to team with Luigi's Ganon if he doesn't mind teaming with a my Bowser...

Lit

Smash Ace
and we are all going to sum noobs house that me wreckless and 6th are goin to get money from.. this kid that im bout to play thinks he is the sht

Lit

Smash Ace
i know but i saw him play already he doesnt know how to do anything

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Use Bowser. Bowser is AWESOME.
But not Black Bowser. Black Bowser is mine.
Pick the Weird coloured one Gimpy picks. Gimpy = Too good.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
As good as he is, the age still shows from time to time.. lol. But it's cool, I'd prob be the same way if I could ****...

lol wow

it has nothing to do with age, it has to do with ****, dont get it twisted.

if you **** you can talk ****, if you get ***** you post **** like"As good as he is, the age still shows from time to time.. lol. But it's cool, I'd prob be the same way if I could ****."

Lit

Smash Ace
and a black falcon if u catch my drift i mean i have to rep my race right...

Top Bottom