• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was going to take pics of Woly and Xio while they weren't looking and put them on the front page but I felt like a horrible man and didn't do it.

I actually didn't feel like a horrible man, I just forgot to do it.

Keitaro

Melee? I haven't heard of such a game?

That means it's either garbage, or no one plays it anymore :p

Keitaro's Pokemon Trainer, coming to a theatre near you.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
I was going to take pics of Woly and Xio while they weren't looking and put them on the front page but I felt like a horrible man and didn't do it.

I actually didn't feel like a horrible man, I just forgot to do it.
so its not that you're not a horrible man, its just that you're a horrible man with ADD?

and i want to play with your squirtle. turtle soup is good.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i'm playing melee thursday nite. i have exams until then so i'm not hosting anything before thursday night. come play melee! :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
SWR is having a smashfest STD Sunday to Monday so yea everyones invited XD oh yeah i got SFIV 5 days early. its too good. itll be there too.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Lol, just saw what's going on this wednesday from Facebook, don't think Eazy will be able to make it, either. [/deliberatelyvague]

So Thursday night smashfest like last week?

Keitaro

whats up keit we played at inui tornament dont know if you remember me but i waas the black dude lol yeah great info right lol anyway hope to play u again soon man heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKyrCmqmbuo
Course I remember you. Thanks for uploading this match of my Marth.

Reminds me of Inui and I in the old days, such rivalry : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbECsUrFJjA&feature=related

Happy b day Eazy! how do i know this? cuz im a ****ing stalker thats how =)
My present for Eazy to let him beat me in tourney next time we play again ;)

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Course I remember you. Thanks for uploading this match of my Marth.

Reminds me of Inui and I in the old days, such rivalry : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbECsUrFJjA&feature=related

My present for Eazy to let him beat me in tourney next time we play again ;)
ya man deff hope to get more matches in with u your a great player dude if you ever wanna get some freindlys in just let me know sorry but no wiifi at the moment tho lol :urg:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
uhh anyone wanna brawl pract for the tourny feb 28h?

ill go to RU thrusday if u guys want

keit,woly,xio,yes txt mehz i havnt played in a month lol addicted to sf4 and online mmos but need moar brawlulz and meaylayh

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Attention Everyone!

I won't be hosting anything this week. I have alot of stuff to do, and barely any time as it is. Sorry everyone. Next week is still melee on wednesday, but I'm open to brawl next thursday/friday.

Keitaro

this crew needs to play melee. Brawl = riots.

:017:
That riot was fun, Melee never had any riots, angry mobs, or LAPD involved in their tournies. Next thing you know we'll have celebrities at our events randomly cause Brawl is too good!!

@ Spam: I lost my recording equipment at my old job back in September when I quit. I really should buy some new equipment but it won't be anytime soon sadly.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
That riot was fun, Melee never had any riots, angry mobs, or LAPD involved in their tournies. Next thing you know we'll have celebrities at our events randomly cause Brawl is too good!!

@ Spam: I lost my recording equipment at my old job back in September when I quit. I really should buy some new equipment but it won't be anytime soon sadly.
LOL LAPD XD. are any of you going to G.I.M.P.E.D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom