• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Attention everyone!

This wednesday will be BRAWL, and this thursday will be MELEE!!!

wednesday starts whenever and thursday starts after 8ish.

bring setups, i'm not hosting it in my dorm room.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This wednesday will be BRAWL, and this thursday will be MELEE!!!

wednesday starts whenever and thursday starts after 8ish.

bring setups, i'm not hosting it in my dorm room.
I'm gonna go on Wednesday to play melee.

Then going on Thursday to play melee.

:laugh::laugh:

I'll make sure to bring my fields hw on wednesday in case there are no melee setups :laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LMAO!!

Squirtle unloaded his stuff on Eazy's Mario today. It was similar to Chris Brown vs Rihanna. I was Chris Brown obviously.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Keitaro, would you mind driving Xio+his setup from the Mattia dorm along with my setup?

If it's too inconvenient I could drive, but it's mad annoying when I can't get parking at like 12AM near my place.

And yes!, your vids are up

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
what time can i arrive =O

also lmfao my schools having a melee tourny and the best player is a okay falco so i need some pract XD idk how to play maylayh but if not thats okay cuz i wanna just get good at brawl in 1 day again for inuis tourny sat

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
For everyone interested still, we're all at Eazy's place on College Ave right now. We have 3 setups and 5 people...

So don't show up at Yes!'s place if you had planned on going tonight.

::edit::
Vids from tonight are going up throughout the night. Remember to add "&fmt=18" to the end of the URL to get better quality if there's no button for it.
www.youtube.com/wolydarg
Also:
lol at Eazy restarting the match because Xio ate a peanut
lol at Keitaro never trying to dodge ROB's third projectile
lol at random low-tier dittos/shenanigans
and a wth at a Luigi vs Falco on Hannebow replay on my wii.
Good stuff, MOB

Keitaro

Such a stupid crew name, lol, I'm joking....or am I :confused:

It's good that you didn't come yesterday Seph cause I didn't want you to get grounded into not coming to the tourney this Saturday.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
So i left my backpack at the smashfest today hopefully someone grabbed it cause its got my books and stuff in it... message me back if you found it... or if u have my phone number call me. thnx

Keitaro

keitaro needs to get that squirtle avatar outta here. he acts like ppl didnt c what neo did to his PT...especially squirtle.
That was the Squirtle without the cape, sunglasses, and the sex drive. This Squirtle will show Neo no mercy next time it plays him :p

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
well, i sucked balls today, not winning a single game in singles. >.> i'm going to need a lot of help practicing, like if someone sees me roll excessively, you should tell me to stop or hit me. got so bracket gayed too... chromepirate... first round... really...?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
me and xio took easy and peice out of teams yet i cant beat peirce in singles idc if he knows the matchup by heart i need pract vs marth. i havnt [played in a month i shouldnt have entered without practicing . im seriosuly gonan get better fast for april 2nd tourny and i need help on improving especially having patcience and if anyone can give me matchup exp vs falco marth mk ditto and im picking up snake and diddy to go with my main mk and rob

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
criz if i have time later i might be able to wifi you with my marth, mk, and sheik. hit me up on aim

Keitaro

Keitaro = Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur!!!!

It's official guys, I now officially main Pokemon Trainer :D

I will still play Falco against Diddy but that's it (PT right now sucks vs Diddy) but ill work on that matchup too <3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It's official guys, I now officially main Pokemon Trainer :D

I will still play Falco against Diddy but that's it (PT right now sucks vs Diddy) but ill work on that matchup too <3
YES!!! lol, PT is amazing, i was hoping at least one good NJ player would use them in tournament. good to hear. GL though, they are pretty bad in general, but if you work on them a lot you could do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom