• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Everyone, Don't listen to DM, he wants you to fail in life and only cares about pleasing his own organs in a mass market, he is sorta like eazy but without the third nipple and he can speak faster than chudat preejaculates. He tricks you into reading his posts that start off logical but then goes into garbage, Example.

"You know Pride, the average person is only defined by his skills of general Society but if MetaKnight uses his cape in the forest, no one will hear it"

See what I mean? Like, WTF is he talking about at the end? He tricks you, he gets away with it and he is the only one to become an success in life.
This. Is. Amazing.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I would just like to say that I have just acquired the strongest weapon in FFXII retardedly earlier than i'm supposed to, by running like a b*tch through the Necrohol of Nabudis, a creepy dungeon that I am significantly underleveled and undergeared for! FFXII lets you explore a lot of the world extremely early.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to say that I have just acquired the strongest weapon in FFXII retardedly earlier than i'm supposed to, by running like a b*tch through the Necrohol of Nabudis, a creepy dungeon that I am significantly underleveled and undergeared for! FFXII lets you explore a lot of the world extremely early.

i tried doing that also but i stupidly opened a chest near the beginning when i shouldnt have, so the strongest item wasnt available. and since I believe FF12 sucked, i couldnt even replay the game or try to unlock everything.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
update on housing.

Garunteed:
Eazy-bed
Litez-bed
Keitaro-bed
Yes!
Sneak
Sugarsheik
Andy G
Ninjalink
Malcolm
Jash

On the fence-
D1
sintros

Tv's- 3 from me by default, CAN ANYONE BRING A TV?

This is not to say I dont have any blankets, or that you will even need them because my mom keeps the temp >70. But I dont wanna hear people crying about not having a pillow.

Bring money for food, it is not my job to feed you. Maybe I will make a large amount of spaghetti or something, who knows.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
lol i did the exact same thing at around lvl 30 or something like that. i got trapped when i did it and the enemies killed off each and every single member of my party except 1....lol. and the weapon has like 200+ attack...its so good.

edit: ummmmmmm how am i getting to eazys? am i in keitaros car from rutgers? if so when is that going down? if not...where am i taking the train 2.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I have no clue who is in Keitaro's car, he shoul probably post that information, along with what time he plans on leaving to my house.

How to get to Eazy's for dummies:
Step 1. Get to the NJ transit, northeast corridor train. Its diff for everyone I guess, but do it.
Step 2. Take train to trenton.
Step 3. Cross the street, and take the riverline to Camden. $1.35.
Step 4. Call Eazy, you are 2 blocks away from my house.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro's Car Ride to COT4

I am riding people to COT4 (obviously) from the Rutgers area. These people will need to give me $5.00 in gas for the trip to Eazy's place only. I am very poor atm and can barely pay for gas so it's not free like usual. No arguements or you die.

For people that need a ride to the station or anything ill do that for free.

People stationed for my car:

teh_spamerer (I'm dropping him @ Cactuar's actually)
Yes!
Sugarsheik
Eazy

I plan on leaving to pick people up at about 6 or 6:30 p.m. tomorrow.

Once at Eazy's place we can decide on how everyone will be getting to actual tournament both days. People please carry some sort of money with you because people who will get dibs on going to the tourney from Eazy's place will be the people who took trains to Eazy's.

Anymore questions ask Eazy's or myself here. That is all.

Keitaro

It's **** Time!!!!!

Keitaro is gonna **** all MK's that come in his WAAAYY!!!!

Eazy is gonna lucky tipper to win matches vs top playersss!!!!

Yes will Falcon Punch n!ggas in low tiers and u-tilt in normal singles, they got the same POWAAA!!

Sneak's gonna mindgames b!tches by rushing them with Toon Link instead of camping FTW!!!!

LET'S GOOOOOO TEAM MOB!!!!!!!!

Keitaro

Warning!!

Between 1 p.m. to around 6 p.m. I may not be answering my phone at all. Have any questions ask me before or afterhand.

That is all.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
double wario post.

We better **** tomorrow guys! I'm gonna get new footage for my falcon combo vid!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Haha we will try man.

Anyone being housed by me, and coming by train. My number is 856-397-5379. You can show up anytime after like 4:30 because my brother will be home. Give me a call tho.

Keitaro

Live stream link and other COT4 info here guys:
Important Announcements and Live Updates Post

Please pay close attention to this post, you will find it quite important.

This post will be linked to from the first post.

Currently before the tournament I will use this to post information that every should know. During the tournament, I will have live updates from the tournament such as, doubles pools is over, here are the top seeds..., starting singles pools now, oh snap this person just beat this awesome pro, etc.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

-If you are coming to the tournament, you can be there as early as 11:00am, and it helps to be there at that time. Signups for doubles end at 12:30pm sharp.

-If you are running late, please call me 609-226-2287 and tell me what time you will be there and I will try to enter you in the tournament. I can not guarantee anything however.

-The livestream will be located here: http://ecrc2k.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=73
If you forget the location, you can go to ecrc2k.com and just click on the livestream section.

-I am not sure what time the livestream will be up yet. There is a good chance we won't bother with commentary livestream until Sunday when we have specific bracket matches. Pools will be done on Saturday, so maybe we will have a pool on the stream.

TsuKiyoMe

Smash Journeyman
Crazy stuff on live stream. Got to hear some familiar voices.

Wish I could've been there but I was at another tourney for another game I play today.

Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys this week. I NEEEEED the practice. NEEEED IT.

Keitaro

The tourney isn't garbage, it's awesome regardless because of the great people here. It's just ran very badly.

Imma try and rap on the live stream again :D

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Hoooly crap there's a lot of drama coming from CoT4.

We meeting up this week? I might be running late but I should def get there by 9PM. As usual someone from MOB can come pick up my stuff (or I can drop it off, depending if we decide where we're going to hold the smashfest).

:edit: Btw, Yes! I have all your falcon matches from Keitaro's wii saved on my computer, but it's around 16 gigs and Eazy says no falcon ditto's on youtube. Gonna try to find a way to give you the files for your combo vid, I think I can borrow my friend's USB harddrive if we can just unload all of them on your computer.
And Spam, those wifi vids should be up tomorrow or wednesday latest. sorry about the wait, kinda forgot about them

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
wtf eazy says no falcon dittos? just make them private and give me the link. i don't have 16 gigabytes on my hard drive.

erik i know u dont want ppl to see u get ***** but no johnz :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Mob Op Needs An Update!

We seriously need to update the thread Erik. Just erase your original first post and replace it with this.

This crew is home to some of the coolest smashers in New Jersey.

We chill together, play together, laugh n joke together, and remain cool together.
In this Mob there is no set Boss. The Administration makes decisions together.

Crew

Captain - Eazy

Mains - Marth

Captain - Keitaro

Mains - Falco, Pokemon Trainer

Captain - Sneak

Mains - Snake, Donkey Kong, Metaknight

Enforcer - Yes!

Mains - Snake, Wario

Enforcer - Seph
Mains - ROB, Metaknight

Enforcer - SPaDE (inactive)
Mains - Donkey Kong, Snake, G&W

Enforcer - Wolydarg
Mains- ROB

Enforcer - Xionix
Mains- Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong

HONORARY MEMBERS!!!

D1- The Stallion from NY
Mains - Falco n some others I duno yet

Spam - The Pakistany with with lazers handy
Mains - Metaknight
and everyone else in the game
More info to come!
Updated info:

Eazy, Yes!, Keitaro mains;

Woly and Xionix are added to the roster; Spade is inactive;

Woly and Xio if you guys wanna put up pics go for it :D

too goodz

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I suggest MOB run the Leo-Con like event that is gonna happen this semester. I'm gonna try to get in touch with GODDAMMIT (love that name) somehow. Pride give me contact info via text please.

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
I suggest MOB run the Leo-Con like event that is gonna happen this semester. I'm gonna try to get in touch with GODDAMMIT (love that name) somehow. Pride give me contact info via text please.
I thought you already were. I asked Eazy about it last semester and he said sure. Then I told the head-person I found someone to run it, but that was the last I heard of it. Also, I don't think Goddammit is in charge of anything, considering he's not currently a Rutgers student.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Man, woly was not playing well tonight. Anywho, totally didn't expect to see DM and Ether here tonight, I just randomly saw Eazy while going to class and next thing I know we had 7 people at Yes!'s dorm lol

Whatever replay's saved on my wii will be up soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IJGWGoljk&fmt=18
Eazy (Marth) vs DMBrandon (MK), SDM on the first stock =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR9CEwjE_0c&fmt=18
Eazy (Marth) vs Woly (ROB), um, yeah, read the description

::edit:: For those not in the RU School of Engineering
The Society of Hispanic Engineers will be hosting, "Super Smash Brothers Brawl Night"
What: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Night
Date: Friday, February 13, 2009
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
PRIZE for the winner and RAFFLE for all participants!!
They don't specify prize, last time it was Gears of War 2 for the 360, so expect it to not apply to people who play Brawl.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Man, woly was not playing well tonight. Anywho, totally didn't expect to see DM and Ether here tonight, I just randomly saw Eazy while going to class and next thing I know we had 7 people at Yes!'s dorm lol

****ing Brawl is supergay. I wish I had SF4 right now.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

We randomly showed up because we had to stop playing SFIV.

****ing Brawl is supergay. I wish I had SF4 right now.
Aye.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
We randomly showed up because we had to stop playing SFIV.
Oh snap, I've seen that avatar everyone on smashboards, never connected it to you. Is that Batman Beyond doing a funky pose with Spider-girl? Blah, everything in comics sucks now except for Deadpool (and even that's going down the drain).

Anywho, vid's are up, shame we didn't save more, we played for a while tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom