• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sneak's right pretty much.

In other news, possible melee smashfest this thursday, depending on if i'm not wiped out from studying and if i fix my sleep cycle...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'll do my best with PT.

I'm really good against MK with Falco but after practicing the matchup I am just as confident with Charizard/Squirtle vs MK so I'm doing PT vs Metaknight :D

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Just been playing Melee tonight with my housemates, you guys need to teach me how to be pro at this game.

Also trying to pick up IC's in brawl.

That is all.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Funny tidbit because I don't know if it was in the targum today.

There was a shootout about a block down the street from where I live yesterday lol. 3 guys robbed a bank to franklin, drove all the way to Guilden St, and proceeded to shoot at the cops. There were mad cop cars on easton at around 6PM yesterday for that reason.

A much more intelligently written version: http://www.nj.com/starledger/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-13/1236932170138740.xml&coll=1

RU is great.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
anyone using lcds for smash? im planning on buying one for my ps3, but input lag is an issue.
BSChung has a Vizio LCD I think. Lag is noticeable, many people don't like to play on it whenever he brings it to RU MOB smashfests. Quality is mad nice though. And they are easier to carry around than a CRT at the same screen size.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea u can buy those cables that reduce that lag to a minimum forgot what they're called but it makes it nice quality with minimal lag barely noticable

Keitaro

We need a smashfest next week Wednesday

I'm saying this in advance cause we need it. I think Team MOB isn't performing at their finest as usual so we really need the practice next week.

I've had to mooch off Inui and DMBrandon this week so far for practice and I don't wanna have to do that forever so let's try to plan for next week Wednesday.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
=[ i wanna main

mk
snake
rob/ddd/diddy those are my guys =[

need improvements since i dont got that exp

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm saying this in advance cause we need it. I think Team MOB isn't performing at their finest as usual so we really need the practice next week.

This. My dorm at some point wednesday. People lemme know when you're all free.

I'm taking brwla surriously now. Maybe so serious that I'll actually type the name right...nah.

Kashif make me not suck please :3

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Bump for RU MOB Smashfest tonight at around 6:30PM (Which is in Keitaro-time, so that's + or - 30 minutes?) at Judson dorms

That gets us 3 setups, one without sound.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
where the Ru smashfests at =[

spring break starts april 1 and i need all the pract i can especially for the tourny april 4

Keitaro

No smashfest this week = ....

Ball sucking!!

Well, I think I'll find another way to get practice tonight.......bwaHAHAAAAA!!!! I may see one or two of my crew mates tonight.

Till then!!!.....*vanishes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom