• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Man this thread dies a lot

I'm down for mondays, too (well, not the 26th, I fail at writing essays about Harry Potter (expos johns))

So just to at least get a definitive day for RU MOB Smashfests, it looks like it will be wednesday, as no one seemed to object to that.

So Wednesday, where? Judson suites or Easton Ave apartments?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Hmm wednsdays might be the best day.
Woly add me on facebook when you get a chance, Erik Mason.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Who lives @ the Judson suites? Yes?

I think we should try to start the first one for this Wednesday cause I'll def be able to make it.

Even though I set-up the mini tournies I have no control over the final decision for where and when the smashfests take place cause it's usually @ Yes's or Eazy's place.

Yes and Eazy talk it over please :D

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
O_O wtf ^

lol i might be able to make it to this cuz i get outa school all week at 12. anyone wanna give me ride plox

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Who can bring setups to my dorm tomorrow?

So far:
Woly tv + wii
bschung tv + wii
munk?
dm?
me tv (no no-sound johns)
keitaro wii
spam wii with no cables

3 confirmed, 2 maybe full setups

ppl lemme know please, otherwise we can't have these.

we most likely will tomorrow, my dorm (same as last semester); you can show up at 5:30

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Aight sweet deal

Keitaro, when do you plan on going? I might be running some errands in the afternoon depending on weather and how soon I'd need to get back to RU.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
woly can you bring ur laptop? i wanna get some replays recorded from keitaro's wii :3

i'd normally just send it to you but his is japanese

ty ty <3

Keitaro

SHIET!!!!! Ya'll n!ggas need to learn to text gosh darnit!!

Making me get angry and talk black when I'm spanish, shame on you people!!!!

Woly I got you through text, DM I got you through text, Sneak I'm happy you found a way, Yes is gay, Ether if you bring your wii I can mod it but I don't have Zelda so if you have it bring it.

Edit: I can almost fully mod it but to finish it I need internet connection so I don't know if I can finish modding it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
GOOD **** Sneak!
Ya, Sneak got a LOT better. Snake2dumb.

Stuff I have recorded and will send to Woly
Tournament
me(Falcon) vs Shippo(Lucario) R2 on Frigate Orpheon
me(TL) vs Ryko(Ike) R1 on BF
me(Ike) vs Ryko(Ike) R2 on Castle Siege
me(Wario) vs Woly(ROB) R1 on BF
me(Wario) vs Woly(ROB) R2 on Frigate Orpheon
me(Marth) vs Yes(Snake) R1 on Smashville
R2 wasn't saved, it was my Pikachu vs his Snake on FD, he won :(
me(Wario) vs Yes(Snake) R3 on Delfino
R4 wasn't saved, it was my DK vs his Snake on Brinstar, I won

Friendlies
Marth Dittos
Me(Black) Pierce(Green)
Yoshi's Island
Final Destination

me(Marth) vs Yes(Wolf) on FD
me(Marth) vs Yes(Wolf) on Lylat

Keitaro

Wow, I didn't know you were saving vids :(

If so, I would have wrecked you on video with my POKEMON TRAINER!!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think free tournies are dumb, we might as well just have friendlies.

BRING SETUPS PEOPLE.

seriously it's annoying that i have to beg for people to bring setups. some cases i understand, but when you're just being lazy it kinda sucks.

Thank you Woly, Brian, Dan/Don for bringing setups

Keitaro

There were alot of people here yesterday so only having 3 Brawl set-ups was kinda meh. Definitely was good enough but next time we'll need to use the 4th tv for Brawl at least if there's 20 people here again.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Then people will b*tch about no sound. Next time tournies should either be for money, or it's just going to be a smashfest. Also, I'm not sure if Wednesdays are good for me anymore, unless you guys don't mind waiting until 8ish.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Why are free tournies dumb again?

I could have sworn we have a huge national level tournament coming up next weekend, why not practice as much as possible? I mean I didn't care whether we had a tourny or not but umm...I don't think its a DUMB idea, especially if we are training for cot4.

If it is just friendlies then like half of the people, me, pierce, ryko, woly, RJ, Bschung, and maybe a few others, will actually train. Everyone else will sandbag, use falcon...What kind of training is that?

I'm fine...VERY fine with smashfests being just that, but I don't wanna hear crap from anyone, especially you chris about how you wont try in a friendly because its to boring. N if it really is to boring, then dont complain about it being for free.
" Snake is soooo fun, I don't see how I could ever get bored of using him"- Chris Bahouth last night
Looks like u werent THAT bored blowing **** up in the free tourny bro.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It gets boring after awhile. Plus, having a free tourney with 15 or so people with 3 setups was just stupid. If people bring setups that'd be nice, otherwise I'm just gonna go to Kashif's dorm to play, because it's not worth the headache if no one brings setups.

idc if you find it offensive that i sandbag if it's for free, hell i sandbag in money matches sometimes. If I truly wanted to train for CoT4, I wouldn't hold a smashfest. I'd just go to your place or Kashif's place.

10sandbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom