• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I really hope you are kidding about the setup situation.People pack like 5 people in a car, to come play with US, and most of the cars that come do bring tvs. Everyone doesnt have a 7 pound tv that they could carry to class if they wanted to like you do so please, relax. Everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday, except you. Why are you acting like it took you tons of time and energy, and it was all ruined cuz there werent many tvs?

And as for you sandbagging. Man do whatever the h3ll you want to do, but its really disrespectful to people you call your friends. If you choose to only be good with one character, and only good by playing so extremely boring that you cant even do it without there being a possible profit for you at some point because of it, thats on you. Why dont you use your secondaires and try your best? You think Kashif was sandbagging cuz he was wario?

People want to play you, and learn to fight good snakes by learning from their matches with you. GG sandbagging them, wow that is so disrespectful.

Im not saying you need 2 camp everyone like your life depends on it but wow, you act like you cant "TRY" and "HAVE FUN". Try to win your matches, and help your friends get better. Why do you need 2 be paid for that?

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I dunno I fight as hard as I can at the moment (which greatly varies but really that's on me for letting my head get to me) every match but that might be because I think it's an uphill battle every time I hit start. Some people can't do that or don't want to but I never really saw the point of plugging in if you didn't want to actually play.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I really hope you are kidding about the setup situation.People pack like 5 people in a car, to come play with US, and most of the cars that come do bring tvs. Everyone doesnt have a 7 pound tv that they could carry to class if they wanted to like you do so please, relax. Everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday, except you. Why are you acting like it took you tons of time and energy, and it was all ruined cuz there werent many tvs?

And as for you sandbagging. Man do whatever the h3ll you want to do, but its really disrespectful to people you call your friends. If you choose to only be good with one character, and only good by playing so extremely boring that you cant even do it without there being a possible profit for you at some point because of it, thats on you. Why dont you use your secondaires and try your best? You think Kashif was sandbagging cuz he was wario?

People want to play you, and learn to fight good snakes by learning from their matches with you. GG sandbagging them, wow that is so disrespectful.

Im not saying you need 2 camp everyone like your life depends on it but wow, you act like you cant "TRY" and "HAVE FUN". Try to win your matches, and help your friends get better. Why do you need 2 be paid for that?
*agrees with Easy whole heartily.. and its not just yes!... However.. apparently, I need Mario practice ... wtf...well maybe when my new controller arrives and I won't be randomly changing directions during a fight >_<.

im still gonna take low tier >=)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If someone asks me to play serious I do. I'd rather just try out stuff and see what works so I can apply it to actual tourney play instead of camping my heart out like a gay, because it does get boring after awhile, especially if there's no pressure.

Please don't write anymore 800 paragraph essays because it's really not that big of a deal.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ok chris, when you play Ally, Bum, Azen, anyone, and they dont try vs you. Dont say anything lmao.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Even if it was a free tourny, do you still have the results on your laptop Eazy? I want to see who entered.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I doubt the gaming world will advance to the point that something considered cheap will move past that moniker. I use it rather liberally but I can't say I'm particularly against homosexuality when the issue is solemnly brought up.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
never ever mention that ****ed place -_- ask diem and the fun 3 hours of doubles we had there in our 4 man tourny for babies

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
tsk tsk, and I once considered you a man of intelligence. boy was I wrong... gay wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwxWmpZ8jU#t=2m48s that's if you're joking :p

if you're being serious, then think logically. if i had a problem with a certain kind of people, in this case, homosexuals, i wouldnt go out of my way to invite you over, or talk to you and try to include you in the melee games like yesterday...

otherwise if you're joking then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwxWmpZ8jU#t=2m48s <3

never ever mention that ****ed place -_- ask diem and the fun 3 hours of doubles we had there in our 4 man tourny for babies

Even if there were alot of people at that "venue" it would've sucked horribly. there is room for maybe 10 ppl there...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
TUITY FRUITY!!!....

EAZY, CHANGE THE GOD**** MOB TITLE NAME ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!

Tuity fruity sounds all black and even more black coming out of your mouth. My Panamanian pride can't except this bull****.

Keitaro

Wtf, Tuity Fruit Is So Gay!
NO!! Hamtaro's Halloween Special The Movie is what people consider gay which is something I loved and told my entire class in highschool I didn't do my hw cause I was watching it.

Tuity Fruity is straight, boring, and blacker than Akon. Change it!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
TUITY FRUITY!!!....

Tuity fruity sounds all black and even more black coming out of your mouth. My Panamanian pride can't except this bull****.
My pride in grammar can't accept your bull$hit...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwxWmpZ8jU#t=2m48s that's if you're joking :p

if you're being serious, then think logically. if i had a problem with a certain kind of people, in this case, homosexuals, i wouldnt go out of my way to invite you over, or talk to you and try to include you in the melee games like yesterday...

otherwise if you're joking then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwxWmpZ8jU#t=2m48s <3

Even if there were alot of people at that "venue" it would've sucked horribly. there is room for maybe 10 ppl there...
lolollolol. the world may never know...

on the other hand the world will know about Italian power rangers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBN4OS0WlBA&feature=related

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Rules for being housed by EAZY for COT4, IT IS A BRAND NEW HOUSE B!TCHES!- Gunna be edited later.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
TUITY FRUITY!!!....

I know my MK is black. Thank you for showing your love and putting him in the crew title. :)

Wtf, Tuity Fruit Is So Gay!
You better take that back before you get owned by tuity fruity goodness. :mad::laugh:

Keitaro

***** who says you get to create the rules??

Highest ranked player atm should create the rules.

1 vote for Yes!! :D

Keitaro

Yeah you peice of ****!! Honarary crew members have more control over crew leaders!!

But on a serious note Eazy, Spam, Yes, and Sugarsheik are coming down friday night atm. I told you about Yes and Sugarsheik and I'm sure you won't mind the rapesauce that is Spam.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Rest of the vids should be going up throughout the night. Remember to add "&fmt=18" to the end of the videos to get them in high resolution, otherwise it..doesn't look as nice.

Yes!, the vids on keitaro's wii will go up after the weekend, kinda busy at the moment.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Rest of the vids should be going up throughout the night. Remember to add "&fmt=18" to the end of the videos to get them in high resolution, otherwise it..doesn't look as nice.

Yes!, the vids on keitaro's wii will go up after the weekend, kinda busy at the moment.
Thank you wolyyyy <333333

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea um c here is the problem.
As of now I have been asked by
Sneak
Keitaro
Yes!
Orion
Andy G
to stay over.
This is not my own apartment, this is my familys home. Anyone who arbitrarily thought they could stay over is very wrong. Spam this includes you. You told me you were being housed by cactus for cot???

I will ask my mom tomorrow how many people can stay over, I do not have blankets n pillows for tons of people either. I know for sure that the people I listed have room, anyone else better pray that my mom is benevolent in how many people she is willing to have in her home. If she says no 2 some of you, I honestly couldnt care less, because you were ignorant in asking me whether it was ok.

Edit-Keitaro, I never gave you the thumbs up on sugarsheik, I really dont think you realize that this isnt a free for all. Would you be ok with me just inviting people randomly to stay a weekend at your house? I mean seriously...

Also, Im apparently, not getting a ride home on friday as well? So let me get this straight, I offer to house certain people, its assumed that I will house more. Said "more" are actually people who are going to be driven to my house on friday, but make it so there is no room in the car for me... So I have more people than expected trying to stay at my house, and I dont have a ride home, which means Im training it while everyone else gets a ride?

Nice job actually thinking about me and my situation for 1 second..

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LMAO, I KNEW Keitaro didn't tell you so that's why I posted it. God ****it Keitaro! Keit, do you think you can drop me off at the Cactus Mansion on Friday instead of at Eazy's?

Keitaro

LMAO, I KNEW Keitaro didn't tell you so that's why I posted it. God ****it Keitaro! Keit, do you think you can drop me off at the Cactus Mansion on Friday instead of at Eazy's?
I thought you already asked him. Why should I have to ask Eazy if you can sleep over for you? You most likely speak to him more (over aim at least) so I thought you did before asking me for a ride. I also don't know where Cactus Mansion and it besta not be far if you end up wanting to go there.

@Eazy: If you need a ride to your house I still have space in my car. Please let me know as soon as possible if Sugarsheik can stay cause he's really hyped about the tourney and starting mm's and stuff and I don't need to break his heart the day before the tourney or so.

Also please let me know if Spam could stay over too Eazy. I tried to be helpful and tell you these things in as much in advance as I could cause I know you hate when I don't tell you stuff but I needz and answer too :(

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Outside of Eazy n Litez we have the following smashers wanting 2 stay over.
Keitaro
yes!
Andy G
Sugar sheik
Malcolm????? I told you Id house you, but you never really got back 2 me bro.
Spam???????
Sneak????????
Orion?????????

I will call my mom n c what she says 2nite, she might just be ok with everyone staying. But even if thats the case, how are we ALL driving to the tourny?

Keitaro

Outside of Eazy n Litez we have the following smashers wanting 2 stay over.
Keitaro
yes!
Andy G
Sugar sheik
Malcolm????? I told you Id house you, but you never really got back 2 me bro.
Spam???????
Sneak????????
Orion?????????

I will call my mom n c what she says 2nite, she might just be ok with everyone staying. But even if thats the case, how are we ALL driving to the tourny?
I'm okay for making 2 trips to the tourney from your place in order to get everyone there since Drexel isn't far but if someone else has a car it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom