• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
The tier list isnt based purely on results. Sonic has the 10th highest tourney results and look @ where they put him. the tier list is based off of the SBRs ******** assumptions.

What pikachu besides anther is winning ANYTHING? yet pikachu is waaaaaaaay up there. oh wait....overswarm got ***** by anther....mayb thats why they think pikachu is so good.

Olimar should b higher as inui said.

And by the same logic they put pikachu waaaaay up there DK should go up. since there is ONE DK player winning alot of events.

A tier list based solely on tournament results has sonic as better than luigi. Now i don't believe that to be true @ all but after seeing what happens if they dont go off results....i'd rather them stick to the numbers from now on.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Malcolm...Sonic is God Tier and you know it :)

Very good assessment though. Also, you should come play at Rutgers after bbc finals :D

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
eazy, mm me for $5? i think i got a lot better over this week. so at the blue battle circuit finals i wanna mm you, i know you hardly do mms for more than $1 but this is important to me, not cuz i think i shouldn't have lost to you but because i think improved and i wanna see if i can take you now. so, hopefully you'll accept :D

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
sneak u should record some matches vs me man let me know.

unrelated note - i broke up with my hot asian gf =[ life suxxx. lol im gonna take it out on u smashers

Eazy23

Smash Lord
eazy, mm me for $5? i think i got a lot better over this week. so at the blue battle circuit finals i wanna mm you, i know you hardly do mms for more than $1 but this is important to me, not cuz i think i shouldn't have lost to you but because i think improved and i wanna see if i can take you now. so, hopefully you'll accept :D
I will deff mm you, but I duno about 5. Its a matchup my char loses:laugh: lol I will do 2 bucks, trying my best. All marth vs meta.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
WOWOWOW gamignworlds charity thing was an epic fail lmfao no1 showed up im pissed as hell and uhh gamingworld fails. like hard not even homer simposon can fail that much. good thing yes and diem showed up and i never got to mk ditto mm u diem u owe me. yes is still lordofallthatisfalcon

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Can we set a time for RU Smashfests this semester? I have class till 7:30 at Scott Hall on thursday nights this semester, so I should be good for that time slot still if we want to keep it at that.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
As of now I have no clue as to when we're holding things, if we're holding things.

Woly what's your email? :3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Wario is the most attractive character in the game dude. I use him to fight that psycho chick with the whip/stun gun.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like it won't be Thursday nights this semester. Friday nights are terrible for me, are there any other days that are possible?

and Yes!, I'm just going to upload them on youtube and give the files to you on a flash drive or something, unless you can find a way for me to upload 1.74GB's easily.

You got some hilarious kills with CF, though

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I vote for Wednesdays.

Eazy, Yes, and I played on Wednesday for like 5 to 6 hours because we were so free. Maybe not every Wednesday but whenever we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom