• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Silent laser gives +3 frame advantage, I find it much easier to pull it off after hitting the opponent with a silent laser. Don't fish for it, its kinda situational. Like you can catch marth while he is fairing, hit him with the lasers, one of them silent, then rpgrab him. Its really not that hard if you know the simple setups you know?
I've found out it's easier if you start on a platform on a grounded opponent, as well as a spike(retreating, slightly).
But the SHSL might come in handy, I must remember. But I still have trouble on real people. B-throw isn't hard.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I started practicing this, it's hard.

I can't do it on a moving target. tips por favor?
Sure.

Pivot grabbing is easiest if you use Left on the C stick. Not, down on the C stick, and Not A.

Left works best, because your thumbs will be moving in the same, or opposite directions, depending on which way you're pivoting. They'll naturally sync to each other, and you'll be able to do it much more consistently.

Left on C stick, pivot control stick, plus Z.
Also make sure to relax and actually run a little bit before c-sticking.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

yea, $2. best of 5. same rules as with eazy.
i'm sure you play most chars better than me, but oh well... i'm still pretty confident in myself anyway.
I normally only do $1 MMs but since I <3 ???? dittos I'll do it for 2

The rules are fine with me but I probably play most characters worse than everyone, I suck :(
What the hell!??! Did you do that whole Backup loader thing and burn it to play it? I've been trying to do that for a week now and failed.
I had BL before TvC was released so yeah.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Tatsunoko is too good.
I hate hate Ryu though, he's too easy too pick up. Batsu/Yatterman-1 are the best.

Also (Excluding a arcade stick, which I only used for a day, my friend took it back...) the classic controller is the best.

Kay!! Oh!!

mog87

Smash Ace
Playing like crap can matter all it wants, it doesnt cross over into the discussion of rankings. If that is the case, I will need a health report, relationship( family and friends) update, and personal play evaluation from every player in NJ during every NJ tournament. If anyone feels like they were sick, sleepy, hungry, or playing badly, their sets dont count deal?
Great Idea, you sound like a future healthy psychologist or doctor.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yo Mog I got an A in physio psych! @_@

D@mn you keitaro you made me like Call into the Night

the vids cool but idk when i can practice it

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
DAMIT yes is gonna start sliding fsmashes LOL

u guys gonna have a smashfest thursday?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
DAMIT yes is gonna start sliding fsmashes LOL

u guys gonna have a smashfest thursday?
we wont be having smashfests til we get back to rutgers.

it might not be on thursday because we gotta get everyone's class schedules and find the best day to do so...

and yes.. i'm gonna slide fsmash the crap out of ppl now :)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Katey I found out Its very very easy to do RPBG (wtf?) with L or R. I finally can do it on people. but now i wanna practice it on real-er people, who isn't my brother. Zodiac braves oh Zodiac Braaaaaves.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Keitaro are we hanging out today? I just got back from my week in md/va and boy was it ****ing amazing

Keitaro

Yeah, this page has been a little dead.

I'd like to thank Spam for helping me with burning games for my Wii. Now I can download and burn games and play them for free. Already got Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Super Paper Mario, Bleach Versus Crusade, Animal Crossing City Folk, and Naruto Shippuden 3!!

ZOMG!!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

I'd like to thank Spam for helping me with burning games for my Wii. Now I can download and burn games and play them for free. Already got Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Super Paper Mario, Bleach Versus Crusade, Animal Crossing City Folk, and Naruto Shippuden 3!!

ZOMG!!!!
****, hook a dude up. Is this possible with a Wii that has the 3.3 update or higher?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

ZOMG!!!!
**** it Keitaro, you weren't supposed to take my SPM :(

Keitaro

**** it Keitaro, you weren't supposed to take my SPM :(
Uhh...what you talking bout Willus? I burned my own copy with a DVD that looks....just like yours...:chuckle:

@ DM: I'll prolly call you back but if not I didn't finish downloading Naruto but I'll let you know when it's done.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u guys see the new tier list? falco is 3rd? Gnw should be above marth imo and pika is a little high. zss and maybe bowser are a spot lower. but yea MK is in his own SS tier now.

woot?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
the new tier list is a joke seph don't pay attention to it. it's the worst piece of trash i've seen for the most part.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
klordofallthatisfalcon

edit - lolol falcons stil last =[ start winning tournies with him jeez

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol well i'm being serious. SBR is ******** for making such a bad tier list that some people will actually believe in.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
How are people hating on a tier list that is based on pure results. If people want it to change, then uh... people will have to start placing with those characters. Rookie can't do it all on his own, or at the very least in this region. With so many heavy hitters it's not like zelda or ike where 1 person is taking a tournament every single week with an underappreciated character. The only mainstay in your state that didn't move up (and it's only because ANOTHER mainstay that counters him did) was dedede, beyond that why does it even concern you.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Why would you pay attention to the Tier List? Just play your char (or Sellout to MK or Snake), get proficient, and win tournies.

Shape your own opinions about your char and take them to the max.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
rookie u know a tier list cant jsut be based of results alone right. but yea of course we gota play our own chars. n get good with them duh im just saying stuff thats all =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How are people hating on a tier list that is based on pure results. If people want it to change, then uh... people will have to start placing with those characters. Rookie can't do it all on his own, or at the very least in this region. With so many heavy hitters it's not like zelda or ike where 1 person is taking a tournament every single week with an underappreciated character. The only mainstay in your state that didn't move up (and it's only because ANOTHER mainstay that counters him did) was dedede, beyond that why does it even concern you.
Based on results and accomplishments, Olimar should be way higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom