• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen of the Underworld: Vote for Medusa's Homecoming Party!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Actually Azure Warrior, his name is The Squishiest Manatee. Get you facts straight.
I know it's his real name, just called him Hades because the obvious avatar and the fact that he's the competition (Though he supports both Hades AND Medusa).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It was a joke.
Damn, my sarcasm detector was off at the moment. :laugh:

Guess I can blame me being worried about my parents' current situation (Their car apparently blew a gasket some time ago). I know they can pretty much handle themselves since the first thing to do is call for a technician. Not even floor ice cream would solve the problem.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Damn, my sarcasm detector was off at the moment. :laugh:

Guess I can blame me being worried about my parents' current situation (Their car apparently blew a gasket some time ago). I know they can pretty much handle themselves since the first thing to do is call for a technician. Not even floor ice cream would solve the problem.
Great he was joking and you ruined it...I hate you...joking. Also it sucked unfortunately. Not alot of big and exciting announcements. Though the biggest problem everyone had was that I wasn't announced! They clearly should fire Sakurai and maybe everyone at Nintendo for that!

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Great he was joking and you ruined it...I hate you...joking. Also it sucked unfortunately. Not alot of big and exciting announcements. Though the biggest problem everyone had was that I wasn't announced! They clearly should fire Sakurai and maybe everyone at Nintendo for that!
Couldn't you do that. You should probably have some fire powers in there. btw just wanted to ask did it hurt when Medusa punched you.

HarajukuNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
harajuku_ninja
3DS FC
3523-3461-8281
So both Medusa AND Hades are on Smashboards? Where's Palutena's army when you need them!?

Anyways, Medusa is my second most wanted character and possibly my favorite Nintendo villain, so I'd be estatic if she were to be revealed in the future. Plus I think it would be interesting to have a Palutena v. Medusa battle in Smash ^~^

HarajukuNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
harajuku_ninja
3DS FC
3523-3461-8281
I'm a member of the Palutena army and always will be. :4pit::4palutena:

Though I do want to temporarily take part of the Underworld Army just to show my support.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'll add you as an Underworld Army guest :troll:

Medusa still needs to make her homecoming party first. Come on Hades, do all your evil schemes on the background like you love to do usually :awesome:

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I hope for a Kid Icarus Game on the Wii U (heck, just remaster/remake Uprising), only for one single reason: Amiibos of everyone! Instabuy!

NNID
Majorasmask66
I'll add you as an Underworld Army guest :troll:

Medusa still needs to make her homecoming party first. Come on Hades, do all your evil schemes on the background like you love to do usually :awesome:
As much as I love having pawns, I think I'll take this one. But hey, I heard they are in need of a new assist trophy. After all, you're better at being a pawn than a fighter. When it comes to fighting we all know how that turned out.

Last edited:

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Wait wait wait. Is it just me or did I never showed you guys my Kid Icarus Kirbys ?!

These were created years ago, but Medusa got a recolor after Uprising was anounced. Since then I didn't make new ones, so there are no Viridi, Pyrrhon, Hades, Tempura Wizard Versions

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait wait wait. Is it just me or did I never showed you guys my Kid Icarus Kirbys ?!

These were created years ago, but Medusa got a recolor after Uprising was anounced. Since then I didn't make new ones, so there are no Viridi, Pyrrhon, Hades, Tempura Wizard Versions
Medusa Kirby really needs to be a thing. It's just too adorable to pass up due to his grumpy little face.

Dat Eggplant Wizard Kirby though... Creepy.

JHamron

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0688-6427-7438
If Medusa did make it in, how much of her moveset do you think she'd borrow from Palutena? On top of that, what kind of recovery would she have? Do you think ignorant non-KI fans think we have too much representation, like what happened with Fire Emblem? Palutena ended up using Pit's granted powers from KI:U, so do you think Medusa could take aspects of the Underworld Army as her own moveset?

I hope for a Kid Icarus Game on the Wii U (heck, just remaster/remake Uprising), only for one single reason: Amiibos of everyone! Instabuy!
There are many reasons I want to have a Wii U Kid Icarus game, but for many more reasons, including continuing the story, learning more about Viridi and Magnus, but most importantly, making sure our franchise doesn't fall back into obscurity and have another 20 year hibernation. Sakurai says he's not going to continue Kid Icarus, but Sakurai says a lot of things.

NNID
Majorasmask66
If Medusa did make it in, how much of her moveset do you think she'd borrow from Palutena? On top of that, what kind of recovery would she have? Do you think ignorant non-KI fans think we have too much representation, like what happened with Fire Emblem? Palutena ended up using Pit's granted powers from KI:U, so do you think Medusa could take aspects of the Underworld Army as her own moveset?

There are many reasons I want to have a Wii U Kid Icarus game, but for many more reasons, including continuing the story, learning more about Viridi and Magnus, but most importantly, making sure our franchise doesn't fall back into obscurity and have another 20 year hibernation. Sakurai says he's not going to continue Kid Icarus, but Sakurai says a lot of things.
I don't really think she would borrow anything from Palutena considering both are unique characters in their own right. People definitely do feel that Kid Icarus already gets too much representation. I feel 3 reps is pushing it but understandable. 4 reps i think is too much but I still want an additional Kid Icarus character. Emo Pit should have never made the cut...get it...cut? What ever.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
If Medusa did make it in, how much of her moveset do you think she'd borrow from Palutena? On top of that, what kind of recovery would she have?
The only think she would have in common with our favorite fish Paletuna would be the recovery, a teleport move, I guess. There's many things Sakurai can use to make her different: claws, uppercuts, snakes... Even if Medusa uses her staff, it wouldn't look like some Twirling Baton moves.

Do you think ignorant non-KI fans think we have too much representation, like what happened with Fire Emblem?
Ignorant non-KI fans and ignorant Smash players, yes. Same applies to Fire Emblem indeed.
Lucina and Dark Pit would probably be not hated if they had no slots on the character select screen, yet retain their differences. Do people complain of the number of Mario characters because of Dr Mario or the Koopalings? Dr Mario of course!

4+1 FE characters is fine. We have 4 FE eras like that, and as a DLC I consider more Roy like a fanservice bonus for Melee players. So to me, it feels like 3+2.
3+1 KI characters is fine too. Except Magnus, every KI character have something interesting to offer. Especially Miss Sideboob :awesome:

Palutena ended up using Pit's granted powers from KI:U, so do you think Medusa could take aspects of the Underworld Army as her own moveset?
Well, beside summoning some Underworld Army monsters, I don't really see what she could borrow. I can't imagine her with the Eggplant Wizard's powers.

Troykv

Smash Master
The only think she would have in common with our favorite fish Paletuna would be the recovery, a teleport move, I guess. There's many things Sakurai can use to make her different: claws, uppercuts, snakes... Even if Medusa uses her staff, it wouldn't look like some Twirling Baton moves.

Ignorant non-KI fans and ignorant Smash players, yes. Same applies to Fire Emblem indeed.
Lucina and Dark Pit would probably be not hated if they had no slots on the character select screen, yet retain their differences. Do people complain of the number of Mario characters because of Dr Mario or the Koopalings? Dr Mario of course!

4+1 FE characters is fine. We have 4 FE eras like that, and as a DLC I consider more Roy like a fanservice bonus for Melee players. So to me, it feels like 3+2.
3+1 KI characters is fine too. Except Magnus, every KI character have something interesting to offer. Especially Miss Sideboob :awesome:

Well, beside summoning some Underworld Army monsters, I don't really see what she could borrow. I can't imagine her with the Eggplant Wizard's powers.
Fire Emblem a would say with have 4 Actual Characters and a Bonus Filler (and yeah, Roy enter again because the Melee and Japanese Fire Emblem Fanbase).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Uppercuts you say?

Medusa confirmed as the most broken KI character in Smash! :troll:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So both Medusa AND Hades are on Smashboards? Where's Palutena's army when you need them!?

Anyways, Medusa is my second most wanted character and possibly my favorite Nintendo villain, so I'd be estatic if she were to be revealed in the future. Plus I think it would be interesting to have a Palutena v. Medusa battle in Smash ^~^

I bought 2 packs of KI cards just to get Palutena so I can fight Medusa like this. (thankfully Medusa was included with the game!!)

Top Bottom