• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unlocked - oh boy...

500YearOldGrandpa

Smash Cadet
Awesome work, but I'm running into an issue with El Globo, I was wondering if you'd have any idea what's going on here. I've tried installing over several different slots (including the default of 02), but I get this every time. Any ideas?
Same issue here. Using Dolphin as well. I was going to have a look at the materials and shaders in Brawlbox but I never got a chance. No such issue with any of the other mods.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
I believe I know what is causing this and it is not easily fixed. EL GLOBO is going through a revamp soon.

I'm aiming to make him look much better than the current el globo and eliminate that glitch.

I hope you can wait!

W¡ndy

Smash Cadet
Sorry to necro but is this dead?
If so .... dang. there were some really nice textures here.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
It's not dead. It has just slowed down for other reasons and also Smashboards Doesn't let you change the Thread Title so when there is an Update look out for a new thread.

Thanks for asking though

splat

Smash Lord
It's not dead. It has just slowed down for other reasons and also Smashboards Doesn't let you change the Thread Title so when there is an Update look out for a new thread.
There should be a 'Thread Tools' option at the top right of the page (just below the ad, next to the 'Watch Thread' option) which collapses into this little menu where you can change the thread name. At least, that is how I edited my thread title the other day.

Last edited:

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
I'm especially curious to see what Sonic's will be. It's hard to find good models for Sonic that aren't different characters entirely.
There should be a 'Thread Tools' option at the top right of the page (just below the ad, next to the 'Watch Thread' option) which collapses into this little menu where you can change the thread name. At least, that is how I edited my thread title the other day.
Sorry to necro but is this dead?
If so .... dang. there were some really nice textures here.
Thanks for the Info splat

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
That's really impressive. James McCloud, Pirateland Yoshi, and now this?! Don't be surprised if the PMBR gets you signed on. :p

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Can someone tell me where I put the Ditto stuff and what settings if any, do I change?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
you need to go to the Common 5 pac, drop down the sc_selcharacter_en, drop down the miscData 70, and then replace MenSelchrChrFace.051.

Willsaber

Smash Cadet
There doesn't seem to be very many people who make quality, fitting costumes, but you are one of the few who do! I have to say these are some EXCELLENT costumes, though I'm not a fan of all of them, the ones I use I LOVE. However, I seem to be having an issue with getting the corresponding portraits to install, even if the costume works. This is quite annoying, so I was wondering if you (or anyone, really) could tell me how to install the csp and other images.

PS: I absolutely love your custom Gecko screen, but is Evil Lucario going to come out fairly soon?

Last edited:

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
you need to go to the Common 5 pac, drop down the sc_selcharacter_en, drop down the miscData 70, and then replace MenSelchrChrFace.051.
basically do this.

But you are gonna have to find out what MenSelchrFace. corresponds to which character. I dont knwo them off hand but brawlbox will show you the portraits.

Evil Lucario you can expect him shortly after the next build of project m is released.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
Project M Unlocked is looking great so far! I've made my own variant with some custom stages and music I put in. As a suggestion though, you could maybe make a menu that has a the color palette of the "M" you have as the logo.

Anyways, cheers for the "mods of my favorite mod"! :088:

TOCK

Smash Apprentice

NEW COSTUME APPROACHING!!!

This is a upcoming 1 slot mod... and the bird reacts to the battle!

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Ezlo! Stronger than majora's mask is ezlo's hat. Stronger in spirit, that is.

Also, just a damn quality zelda game. Nice timing it with Minish Cap's Virtual Console re-release upcoming too.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice

This is a very special costume. Ezlo's face will change depending on what link is doing. There is no need for custom animation files or movesets. This can be installed just like all of my other costumes.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
That's some FINE work

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Wonderful! If I could PSA I'd make a custom Minish Cap Link with a Gust Jar, and the many sword techniques from that game.

But I can't, so I'll probably just make this my main toon link costume.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
these are really cool i hope you do the wizard costume for luigi from mario party 2(or give it to peach) and the cowboy costume for mario(also from mario party 2)

but ya im excited to see everything after minish link

Willsaber

Smash Cadet
That is an incredible costume! I can't imagine how much work must have gone into the facial system.

EDIT:
I noticed you got into the PMBR! How long ago did that happen?

And congratulations! You certainly deserve it!

Last edited:

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
So here it is guys. Hope you all enjoy it and use it in your custom builds!
I plan on bringing the website site back to its original format as well as adding links here so you can bypass all that mumbo jumbo. if you want

↓↓↓ MINISH CAP TOON LINK ↓↓↓
http://pmunlockedc.tumblr.com/post/88073243110

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Yay, Elzo! Minish cap was my first zelda game, so I find that costume both nostalgic and awesome.

Last edited:

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet
Amazing work as usual tock. I'm so happy to see you got into the PMBR! I feel that your great work will finally get the recognition it deserves in future official releases!!

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can someone whip up a quick video of dream team luigi in action? I want to see if it looks more than just a simple outline.

Top Bottom