• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unlocked - oh boy...

TOCK

Smash Apprentice

Hey Project M community!

Let me introduce you to my website pmunlocked.tumblr.com
This Project is a solo project by (me) Tock.The intention of this Project is to be DLC for your Personal or Publicized PM build.
This is not official Project M work and was not created with the discretion of the PMBR.

Questions or Comments?
leave a post below
or email me at Tockunlock@gmail.com

NEWEST RELEASE

Last edited:

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
My notes: I don't have much of an opinion on most of the stuff because it's things that don't interest me, but Pikmin Falcon is clutch. And Ditto is a good idea, but I personally prefer the one that I did, if only because it's more complete:

https://db.tt/3KPHKMwF

EDIT: If you prefer your Ditto but want to use my name tags/stage select icons then by all means, go for it. I ripped all of my work from in game images of Ditto from random Pokemon games, I don't own any of it and don't care who uses it.

meow

Smash Apprentice
Ditto over random is great haha. It's really clever.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'm curious what else you've got that you haven't shown so far. I used to use a James McCloud Fox, but have moved on and I still have a Mr. L in my build. It's off to an alright start, though with so much not up-loaded and hiding behind question marks, I'm sure there will be some pretty nice things to come.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I don't see the idea behind identifying this as a "Project M Exclusive" project, but this is decent work all the same. I must say, these models are mighty fine, I do want to see what you put out there. As for Mr. L, that seems to be on the PMBR bucket list, but that's as of yet to be confirmed, so I'm happy with this all the same. Please continue, 'tis good stuff.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
I don't see the idea behind identifying this as a "Project M Exclusive" project, but this is decent work all the same. I must say, these models are mighty fine, I do want to see what you put out there. As for Mr. L, that seems to be on the PMBR bucket list, but that's as of yet to be confirmed, so I'm happy with this all the same. Please continue, 'tis good stuff.

Thanks for taking interest!

About the "Project M Exclusive" thing. It's a gimmick. It makes it sound cool, but i do intend to only make costume that maintain a characters recognizable silhouette.

P.S. you should add me on brawlvault if you have an account. I assume that's where you saw "exclusive" :p

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Thanks for taking interest!

About the "Project M Exclusive" thing. It's a gimmick. It makes it sound cool, but i do intend to only make costume that maintain a characters recognizable silhouette.

P.S. you should add me on brawlvault if you have an account. I assume that's where you saw "exclusive" :p
Heh, sorry about that. :/
I take stuff to seriously online. XD

Taiko

Smash Ace
...Oh man. That costume is just...amazing.
The original costumes so far were a bit out there for my tastes, but this is on a whole other level.
Also, the petals when he warps away are just perfect.

Fortress

Smash Master
You know what would be ****ing stellar? Petals out of goddamn D-cape.

AND neutral and side B.
EDIT: 'Related videos' for that video bring up some kind of Idolmaster hentai game. I'm on it.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Replace all slashes of neutral b with petals
Petals out of neutral a and that taunt that makes him disappear

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
The quality of these costumes is fantastic. I mean, those petals are just taking it a step beyond the normal Brawl hack.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I didn't care much for the early costumes you put out, but that Quickdraw Metaknight is quite nice. I like the rarer and more simple stuff that pays homage to the actual games instead of just looking different for the sake of looking different. I'm pleased to see this and hope that your later costumes reference the characters themselves as well as this does.

Do you plan to release a Dedede and Kirby later on?

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
I didn't care much for the early costumes you put out, but that Quickdraw Metaknight is quite nice. I like the rarer and more simple stuff that pays homage to the actual games instead of just looking different for the sake of looking different. I'm pleased to see this and hope that your later costumes reference the characters themselves as well as this does.

Do you plan to release a Dedede and Kirby later on?
Sorry for the late response.
Thanks for the input pwnzors. I'm definitely taking this into consideration with my next costumes. I hope you'll still enjoy the more original costumes too : P

Regarding the kirby cast.... I think you will be pleased with the costumes in the works for them!

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I'm especially curious to see what Sonic's will be. It's hard to find good models for Sonic that aren't different characters entirely.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Your work is really great Tock! While it's not really my style or taste, it still holds a top notch spot in quality. I hope that one day I'll have one of your textures in my own personal build.

Kati

Smash Lord
I enjoy el Globo so much that I made a recolour. So good for teams! Everything so far in your output is stupendous.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Sorry for the late response.
Regarding the kirby cast.... I think you will be pleased with the costumes in the works for them!
I'm more excited for what you'll do for Mario at some point, given that the only thing I can think of is Strikers Charged with spiked cleats(makes the Bair more satisfying or something). Either way, Quickdraw Knight is simply glorious.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
This is awesome. the "HOW TO"s seal the deal for me :3

imma n00b at doing stuff without a guide.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Also, I think the Ditto icon thing totally messed with my PM. I don't think it works anymore and shouldn't be used... When I reverted it back to how it was without the Ditto/Random icons it worked fine.

Just thought I'd let you know.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
Also, I think the Ditto icon thing totally messed with my PM. I don't think it works anymore and shouldn't be used... When I reverted it back to how it was without the Ditto/Random icons it worked fine.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Really??!? What problem(s) did you experience with it?

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Really??!? What problem(s) did you experience with it?
Whenever I'd start it up regularly it would be fine up until I selected the "Fight" icon to get to the character select screen. Once I did that my Wii would freeze and a buzzing noise would come on and wouldn't stop until I shut down my wii.

Perhaps I could have installed it wrong or something but yeah. IDK everything else works fine for me. all 5 character costumes/white GCC etc.(which are all awesome btw props to you)

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I'd start it up regularly it would be fine up until I selected the "Fight" icon to get to the character select screen. Once I did that my Wii would freeze and a buzzing noise would come on and wouldn't stop until I shut down my wii.

Perhaps I could have installed it wrong or something but yeah. IDK everything else works fine for me. all 5 character costumes/white GCC etc.(which are all awesome btw props to you)

Thank you.
You may be having 1 of 2 problems

1) If you have cbliss or some other content expander you may have just over bloated your common5.pac file. (yes, that can happen)

2) It is very likely that you uploaded one of the 2 ditto files to the wrong format. Brawl has no sympathy for that; the game is ruthless. lol

I'm going to be giving this a bug test in the coming fews days and hopefully updating the site. So stick around!

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Digging Ninten, I'm just curious as to why he has the glowing eyes...

Personally looks better with just the Black, but that might just be me.

Top Bottom