• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
What's up, guys. I'm Youko and I'm the host of "Show Me Your News!" (SMYN). It's interesting that some of you question what SMYN is...in a way it shows just how much things change on SWF.

See, long story short, "Show Me Your News!" was Smashboards' official podcast during the pre-Brawl days. We actually amassed quite the thread, during our show's history here...a history that involved my role on the site as a Super Moderator and a member of the Brawl Back Room. We ran for 35 straight weeks, covering updates from The Dojo, and while we ultimately moved on to cover gaming industry news, we never forget our Smash roots as we continue to this day.

We're really excited to have the Project: M guys on for the third time on our show. The stream has already started, playing music for now, but the show starts at 9 PM ET, so don't miss it!

STREAM: http://www.livestream.com/showmeyournews

Revven

FrankerZ
Only one hour left, the stream already has over 100 viewers just chilling and listening to the music provided until the show actually starts. If you're not already there, you're missing out! Get going! :D

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
It's been a long time since I heard Youko and Samurai Panda (though from the SMYN page seems like he's been busy with med school) brings me back to the times on Smash Dojo.

Though It was not that long ago since I stumbled upon the page due to Egoraptor mentioning in GameGrumps his appearance in a Smash related podcast (SMYN).

Waiting for a really good livestream

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Blue is a troll and they are ddddddddddddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom