• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
The only problem I have going from PM to Melee is the tighter sh window for Fox/others with the same jumpsquat.

As long as you're conscious of no RAR, there's no real change unless you're using like, Bowser.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Last time I played melee just for old time's sake, I would constantly jump back to the stage directly from the ledge. It's a much worse idea to do that in melee than in P:M. So yea, habits.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i think it's more that you can act almost instantly out of the ledgejumps, unlike in melee where it was a set time (per character?).

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yea. Ever since certain things happened I felt the need to be far less helpful. I don't really feel like being bitter is really my fault. Like imagine if you offer a helping hand to someone and they spit in your face. Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

But anyways...
I'm still on the fence about attending tournaments in the future, but I certainly want my vengeance vs M2K so I won't rest until I get it.
Not to pry, but is this community-related, and if so how recent was the incident? :/

:059:

NNID
dansalvato
Ledgejump is a great option now, of course, but ledgehop still has the advantage of retaining invincibility, even as you attack. In my opinion it's good to take advantage of both options.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Ledgejump dair is practically the 'get-off-the-ledge' meta for a bunch of chars. :laugh:

I believe some chars get an insane amount of invincibility while ledgejumping, though. Enough to go through attacks in ways that really shouldn't be possible, unless that was explicitly altered from vBrawl.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brawl bashing is a little silly, but even people rooted since the beginning of the game can find plenty wrong with it/plenty to hate on.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Keep the spam to a minimum, guys! :)

Remember to tune in to join backroom members Shadic, Yeroc and Gimpyfish Today, Friday, December 14th at 9 PM EST(6 PM PST) @ Show Me Your News Livestream.
You do not want to miss the announcement we have lined up for the evening, as well as some in depth insight on the development of Demo 2.5, and Project M as a whole.

leelue

Smash Lord
A quick google search tells me that she's dating Justin beiber and comes from the disney channel.
#Judgingyou

His avatar used to be his gf.

You know what I realized
How in the hell did sakurai miss the opportunity to make either pikachu's or jigglypuff's final smash an evolution?

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
That was his old Fthrow. They changed it for awsome reasons :reverse:
I know, but I think it should be his back throw now and have that charging spin effect. He could even move while spinning the opponent.

I think his new forward throw is an awesome idea, but I hate not having his wild swing because I feel it is a great display of Wario's strength. His butt slap back throw just doesn't make sense to me given all his new changes.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Side taunt butt wiggle should just be replaced with his old side-b (Bike). As long as you can't use it to recover there is nothing wrong with it.

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
Side taunt butt wiggle should just be replaced with his old side-b (Bike). As long as you can't use it to recover there is nothing wrong with it.
I think you are unaware of it's physics-abusing prowess lol

And respect the Booty Dance:drohyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom