• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Wario should have his car instead. :D
He should ride up in it in his winpose, pimp style, complete with sunglasses.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Wario is so ridiculously chauvinistic and full of himself and it's a shame that aspect wasn't portrayed in Brawl.
I agree with you, I remember an interview with the creator of Warioland Shake Dimension who made a similar point:

Tsukawaki: After I'd played a bunch of the games in the series, I thought Wario was pretty manly. He's so uncool that he ends up being extremely cool. Depending on the game, he can be coarse, farting and doing stuff like that, but I didn't want to show that side of him. As much as possible, I wanted to show a macho Wario, one who is masculine and tough. I asked the animators to emphasize strongly his manly characteristics. We built up this image step-by-step during the animation process.

iLink

Smash Champion
Wasn't wario's win pose changed to him doing his flexing pose?

Would be kinda neat if he did that wearing his classic outfit and the bike one wearing his biker outfit. No idea if that is even possible though.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you, I remember an interview with the creator of Warioland Shake Dimension who made a similar point:

Tsukawaki: After I'd played a bunch of the games in the series, I thought Wario was pretty manly. He's so uncool that he ends up being extremely cool. Depending on the game, he can be coarse, farting and doing stuff like that, but I didn't want to show that side of him. As much as possible, I wanted to show a macho Wario, one who is masculine and tough. I asked the animators to emphasize strongly his manly characteristics. We built up this image step-by-step during the animation process.
Yeah, it really is a shame.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Wasn't wario's win pose changed to him doing his flexing pose?

Would be kinda neat if he did that wearing his classic outfit and the bike one wearing his biker outfit. No idea if that is even possible though.
One of his victory poses was made into

Last I saw, but it looked pretty early in the animation's fine-tuning. See, the pmbr /does/ care <3

I mean have one of his taunts be him polishing his bicep, and then it does a little sparkle kawaii desu ka?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
One of his victory poses was made into

Last I saw, but it looked pretty early in the animation's fine-tuning. See, the pmbr /does/ care <3

I mean have one of his taunts be him polishing his bicep, and then it does a little sparkle kawaii desu ka?
On that note, does anyone know what ID the SFX for the Jiggs Rest/Bat smash screech is?

Offtopic: Damn it Sheik, why don't you have Hurt face bones.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
You know what I realized
How in the hell did sakurai miss the opportunity to make either pikachu's or jigglypuff's final smash an evolution?
Simple. If Pikachu got an evolution as a final smash, then it would be Raichu for the rest of the match. Pokémon don't devolve; they aren't Digimon.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
His avatar used to be his gf.
IIRC, his current avatar showcases the same girl as the one who was in his previous avatar, so I think this is still showing his GF.....unless he was never showing his GF to begin with. :reverse:

You know what I realized
How in the hell did sakurai miss the opportunity to make either pikachu's or jigglypuff's final smash an evolution?
He didn't. That was Pichu's FS. :troll:

This should def be his fthrow! :awesome:

His butt slap back throw just doesn't make sense to me given all his new changes.
His "butt slap back throw" is also quite useless. :p

Hyperbole for good effect.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Damn it Sheik, why don't you have Hurt face bones.
What does this even mean? There are "bones" for being hurt? :confused:

Simple. If Pikachu got an evolution as a final smash, then it would be Raichu for the rest of the match. Pokémon don't devolve; they aren't Digimon.

I'm sure we all played the Pokemon TCG for GBC. :awesome:

jalued

Smash Lord
I can't wait for the release of demo 2.5... at least then this thread will have some decent discussion instead of the ****e that these guys spew.

Go troll and compare penis sizes somewhere else

B.W.

Smash Champion
We would, but everyone in here is just the right amount of homosex to compare penis size with.

Everyone else is either too homosex or is homophobic so it just doesn't work.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I can't wait for the release of demo 2.5... at least then this thread will have some decent discussion instead of the ****e that these guys spew.

That's an overly negative response for a few posts about pokemon cards.

And how many pokemon cards you have is actually inverse to how cool you are.

Stunts

Smash Journeyman

I know it was offtopic, but ... wha?

EDIT: Oh, someone already responded to this.... But still

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I will do no such thing.

Well the weather outside is frightful
But this fire is so delightful
And since we've got no place to go
Let 'em john, let 'em john, let 'em john

damn that doesn't rhyme

Status