• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Toast uses it for Luigi and not for himself. Hm.
So toaster likes to think about Luigi while doing things that we can't post in this thread. Big deal, everyone has their embarassing secrets and habits. Some people in this thread actually play vBrawl recreationally.

iLink

Smash Champion
Well apparently its not just AiB that thinks p:m fell off the face of the earth. I was telling people about how there was going to be a new release by the end of the month, and most if not all of them thought the project was dropped.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Well, comon. You can't really blame anyone... It's been a year! People have more to their lives and anticipating project:m! (as good as it is, of course ^_^)

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Well, given discussions like what happened on the last few pages or so can make people unsure if the game has been dropped. However, they could also just ask in the thread to get an answer.

:phone:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
"Keep up with the thread"

Really, I don't see what's so difficult about checking to see if this thread is active or not >_>
90% of the posts in this thread are totally off topic, lol.

Don't worry, when the demo is released, the flame shall be reignited!

Alphatron

Smash Champion
A view this thread every now and then, but I don't want to get hyped for Project M anymore since hype can only last for so long.

Good to see that we're getting another demo release. I'm gonna keep quiet about this from my friends though. At least until further news.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Well apparently its not just AiB that thinks p:m fell off the face of the earth.
I find it strange that the last that these people heard must have been that this project was still being worked on, yet, without hearing anything new or even checking for themselves, they simply made the assumption that the case had changed and that the project was now dead.
To me, this says something about how poor their expectations are, and thus how completely blown away they'll be.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
I find it strange that the last that these people heard must have been that this project was still being worked on, yet, without hearing anything new or even checking for themselves, they simply made the assumption that the case had changed and that the project was now dead.
To me, this says something about how poor their expectations are, and thus how completely blown away they'll be.
To be honest, I think it had a lot to do with the suggestion that the first demo would be patched relatively quickly.

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom