• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
So I'm planning a business trip, and I have to visit Lake City, MN. While on Google Maps, I see that Eau Claire isn't that far away. All I can think right now is "Why does work week have to equal school week?"
I'm fine with you going to our place to play a bit. However, it really depends on what our parents say, haha. If you can get a definite answer on whether or not you'd be able to head through Eau Claire I can try and convince them to let you come over. :)

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Just Toon Link is confirmed..

Expect more news before too long.

Oh btw guys, Matt# is totally coming over to my place next weekend, assuming plans come together. We'll be livestreamin' I betcha.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
So I'm planning a business trip, and I have to visit Lake City, MN. While on Google Maps, I see that Eau Claire isn't that far away. All I can think right now is "Why does work week have to equal school week?"
Alternatively, I can see if Minneapolis, MN will host a tournament when you're going through Lake City.
EDIT: If you go through Madison on April 14, ST and I can possibly go and bring PM again.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Just Toon Link is confirmed..

Expect more news before too long.

Oh btw guys, Matt# is totally coming over to my place next weekend, assuming plans come together. We'll be livestreamin' I betcha.
D'aw, :c I'm so jelly :urg: I wish I lived closer haha

*jumps off cliff*
LOL ryoko. It's because you designed zelda. *pats back* it's okay buddy, they'll accept you for who you are someday :awesome:

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
So this is the public perception of Project M now.

(All is Brawl link)
AiB is still a Smash-specific site. I wouldn't go far as to say that's "public perception," or a great representative slice of it. PM still gets plenty of positive vibes elsewhere on the internet. Well, when it's brought up.

Anyways, I just submitted the Toon Link announcement to GoNintendo. Waiting to see if they pick it up.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
AiB is still a Smash-specific site. I wouldn't go far as to say that's "public perception," or a great representative slice of it. PM still gets plenty of positive vibes elsewhere on the internet. Well, when it's brought up.
Public being "people who don't read this thread".

Brian_Link

Smash Cadet
I'm fine with you going to our place to play a bit. However, it really depends on what our parents say, haha. If you can get a definite answer on whether or not you'd be able to head through Eau Claire I can try and convince them to let you come over. :)
Alternatively, I can see if Minneapolis, MN will host a tournament when you're going through Lake City.
EDIT: If you go through Madison on April 14, ST and I can possibly go and bring PM again.
I'm staying in Minneapolis 3/12 and 3/14, and I'll be in Willmar 3/13. I probably could make it to Eau Claire on 3/12.

As for April... who knows? My Saturdays can get busy, and I hope that I'll be able to screw around with Demo 2 by that point.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Discussion Preview
No one has posted a reply yet for this story. Be the first!

Quick, someone go be the first.

D

Deleted member

chibo's post is hilarious. +1 to chibo.

PMBR has taken so much of my money over the last 3 months. it's basically a pyramid scheme at this point. i just stay on the bottom and lose money and get other people to join and stay on the bottom and lose money. the cycle of despair.

there are no cliffs in jersey outside of the junkyards.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
It's nice PR but I'm not surprised that people there are saying to make TL more like brawl TL rather than Smash 64 + YL + Brawl.
Actually, I gathered that they didn't think Brawl's TL went far enough.

At least someone said that they were happy PM was still coming along.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
The new Brawl- build has a super nice animated loading screen. Is there a chance you guys will make something as awesome for the upcoming demo?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
[20:42] <@standardtoaster> i just tighten my hand
[20:42] <@standardtoaster> then vigorously shake my arm
[20:42] <@standardtoaster> lol
[20:43] <@standardtoaster> i've been able to do it for years

PMBR hard at work for Demo 2 folks.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Man why did I ever stop playing Project M.
Back for half a week and this is the progress I find.

<3 you Toaster!

cmart

Smash Lord
jeeezz I was just asking toast for advice on technique

no reason to embarrass him guys that's so mean xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom