• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
That all is brawl link made me mad. I'm really pissed at the uninformed bs that can pass as an opinion
It's Chibo's opinion, and he, as a human being, like the rest of us, is entitled to have one. If he chooses to stick with it, then let it be. Even if he's just ignorant to the inner makings of Project:M, you shouldn't be vexed over anything that he says >_>

The other 90% of the community can enjoy P:M without him (9.999% of the community either doesn't know about P:M, or hates it <_>).

edit: ****, I forgot to inb4

inb4 shameless namesearch

metroid1117

Smash Master
To be fair, the only possible way people would be informed about the project is if they constantly checked this thread; other than here, there are basically no other outlets of information that people can check to see the progress of this project. Yes, there are streams that allow people to determine how the game and characters are progressing, but such streams are somewhat sporadic in terms of when they're shown and not well-advertised beforehand. The spreading of misconceptions is bound to occur in a project that doesn't have frequent releases.

That being said, I'd just like to thank the developers for devoting their time to this project. I've been lurking this thread since the original trailer was made two years ago (!), and it's been extremely satisfying to see the transition from what was originally shown to the product that's being displayed on the streams. Thank you Shanus, Shadic, Magus, Toast, Monk, Strong Bad, Falco400, EternalYoshi, Dantarion, SilentDoom, (bias towards programmers/animators here just because it's harder than play testing imho) and any other active or inactive member of the PMBR that is making or made this project possible.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Novice, the quality your avatar has left me absolutely speechless. Tell me, how did you manage to get such clear resolution o_O

Oh, right, and:
That being said, I'd just like to thank the developers for devoting their time to this project. I've been lurking this thread since the original trailer was made two years ago (!), and it's been extremely satisfying to see the transition from what was originally shown to the product that's being displayed on the streams. Thank you Shanus, Shadic, Magus, Toast, Monk, Strong Bad, Falco400, EternalYoshi, Dantarion, SilentDoom, (bias towards programmers/animators here just because it's harder than play testing imho) and any other active or inactive member of the PMBR that is making or made this project possible.
I just want to reiterate this part of Metroid's post. I have honestly haven't taken the time to thank all of you for the work that's been done so far, so... Thank you guys so much <3 <3 <3

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Shanus, Shadic, Magus, Toast, Monk, Strong Bad, Falco400, EternalYoshi, Dantarion, SilentDoom, (bias towards programmers/animators here just because it's harder than play testing imho) and any other active or inactive member of the PMBR that is making or made this project possible.
*jumps off cliff*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There's a long list of people that have done more for the project than I have. We've all worked hard on the project, though, and I like to think of the credit of Project M to belong to the Back Room as a whole rather than the individuals that "did the most" or whatever.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I want to apply as Shadic, but I lack good sarcasm, wit, deliciously good looks, and sufficient usage of :alakadoof:.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Show a video of yourself doing Kirby's Melee dash attack and we can consider something.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Was about to say that I'd happily attempt a pancake dash in real life while making pancakes at the same time, but spontaneous combustion combined with a floating barrel roll sounds kind of hazardous.

Brian_Link

Smash Cadet
So I'm planning a business trip, and I have to visit Lake City, MN. While on Google Maps, I see that Eau Claire isn't that far away. All I can think right now is "Why does work week have to equal school week?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom