• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Better?
This is why I hate editing posts. So much. XD;

A new Touhou game has been announced and my Sigma necklace should arrive in the on Monday? Nevermind! Wavey feels much better now! :D

I'm good, Mech. Especially since I don't need to stab anyone for now. Thanks, though. The notion was appreciated. <3

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
PMDT needs to make a tourney legal F-Zero stage simply for the musical possibilities. There are sooo many good F-Zero songs and remixes out there.
Wasn't Mute City a counterpick for Melee once upon a time? Or am I imagining that? Maybe take out the cars and it'd be fine?

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Wasn't Mute City a counterpick for Melee once upon a time? Or am I imagining that? Maybe take out the cars and it'd be fine?
What eid said. It was a cp option waaaaaaaaay back in the day. The cars weren't what did it in, though. It was the lack of edges basically making it the ultimate cp for puff and peach (I don't know what projected numbers were, but it was ridiculous for them and horrible for everyone else.)

Draco_The

Smash Lord
The Mute City mod is still in the works though AFAIK. Once it's finished it will most probably be an alt for Port Town Aero Dive.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
What eid said. It was a cp option waaaaaaaaay back in the day. The cars weren't what did it in, though. It was the lack of edges basically making it the ultimate cp for puff and peach (I don't know what projected numbers were, but it was ridiculous for them and horrible for everyone else.)
Ohhh, interesting. That makes sense.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Fox is also a monster on mute city. small blastzones, best charaacter on all the transformations. No ledges means you have to recover on stage, so fox can jsut wait and shine you unless you're peach/puff. You dont have recovery options vs fox (shine, f/dsmash, bair/ uptilt, usmash is all h eneds to cover every recovery path when theres no ledges) Peach puff are good on the stage because you can shark under the platform and upair people

Its really safe to say that all non-legal stages re banned because either Fox being stupid on them, or slower characters getting top platform/circle camped on them(Pink shinobi vs Rock Crock)

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/sakurai-on-dlc-its-all-about-making-players-happy/
Well Sakurai's not completely wrong. Kinda surprising to hear that coming from him tho.

Honestly, the fact that I am in agreement with something Sakurai has said about anything means something is very wrong....
I'm still sold on the idea that Sakurai from the Future found a time machine and took some of the best gaming ideas of his era back with him. He set his younger self up with the Kirby/Kid Icarus/Smash before slowly fading away into non-existance. This explains both how he seems to age backwards, and why He is so caught up with wanting to leave old projects behind. He doesn't feel like they ever were really his, because even though his name is on them, it wasn't this version of him who created it.

*tinfoil hat*

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Next year I have to take differential equations(calc 3) and discrete math. I kind of want to take a break from calculus and do discrete math fall semester, calc 3 spring, but I also feel like I slack off less in winter compared to spring(even though I'm holed up in my room all day when I'm not at a class). Leaning toward discrete math in the winter because I'm also taking computer science 2, circuit analysis, and japanese, which may or may not screw me over

On the plus side, with either math class I'd only have mondays, wednesdays and fridays for classes, with a lab on thursdays, so more smash for me

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Helsong

Smash Ace
Next year I have to take differential equations(calc 3) and discrete math. I kind of want to take a break from calculus and do discrete math fall semester, calc 3 spring, but I also feel like I slack off less in winter compared to spring(even though I'm holed up in my room all day when I'm not at a class). Leaning toward discrete math in the winter because I'm also taking computer science 2, circuit analysis, and japanese, which may or may not screw me over

On the plus side, with either math class I'd only have mondays, wednesdays and fridays for classes, with a lab on thursdays, so more smash for me
Discrete Math isn't horrible, but it can trip people up, induction especially. Calc3 I've found is best taken soon after Calc2, just so the material is fresh in your mind. At least, that's my experience and what I've seen. Overall though, Calc3 is usually easier than Calc2. Granted, Diff EQ is usually an entirely different class to Calc3 in the universities I've seen, so your mileage may vary.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I tried to take Calc 3, diff eq, and O chem at the same time, in adition to like 8 other credits last semester

Didn't go well

Last edited:

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
I'm still sold on the idea that Sakurai from the Future found a time machine and took some of the best gaming ideas of his era back with him. He set his younger self up with the Kirby/Kid Icarus/Smash before slowly fading away into non-existance. This explains both how he seems to age backwards, and why He is so caught up with wanting to leave old projects behind. He doesn't feel like they ever were really his, because even though his name is on them, it wasn't this version of him who created it.

*tinfoil hat*

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
can someone recommend me an anime/movie that will make me feel all warm and fuzzy and lift me out of the pit of anxiety i've been in all day?

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
This is completely irrelevant to everything here right now, but I love this song. It's just so technically incredible.

Anyway I'm off to see Les Mis. I hope I get a good role in the dating sim.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I don't get these people. Like, are they just one some crusade against people who just might want a bit more than what's offered?
Or are they just projecting?
Do they see everyone who wants more as being entitled?
Maybe they just had a bad day.
He defended the sacredness of the chicken wrap from something dumb like removing the tomato.
If you have a picture of his face, and audio recording (using your phone discreetly during conversation) of his normal talking habits: I can surmise further details of the supposed interaction.
What would I be like in a PMS dating sim?
I don't know enough about you

Last edited:

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
can someone recommend me an anime/movie that will make me feel all warm and fuzzy and lift me out of the pit of anxiety i've been in all day?
This is left field but my GAD has been out of wack with the things going on lately and it seems so far the best things for me have been american cartoons...
Somehow Beavis and Butthead/King of The Hill and this stream (http://nreboot.com/r/m) are my recommendations although they aren't movies...or anime...

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
This is completely irrelevant to everything here right now, but I love this song. It's just so technically incredible.

Anyway I'm off to see Les Mis. I hope I get a good role in the dating sim.
John Gomm is great! Check out his cover of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody. It's stellar. ;))

Helsong

Smash Ace
Ping Pong the Animation put me in a really good mood.
Otherwise, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist is just silly and might do the trick.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
No one usually likes yuri like I do, but if you happen to for some reason Sakura Trick is cute af.

Top Bottom