• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Speaking of **** ups. Just now on Pandora...

Hallelujah
by Rufus Wainwright

on Shrek Soundtrack

WHERE DID I GO WRONG?? WHERE DID THE RIGHTS OWNERS TO THIS SONG GO WRONG?!?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i remember watching a mugen video where it was 2 vs 2 of omega tom hanks and rare akuma vs random teams for half an hour and i bawled laughing the entire time

and not i cant find it

sad forever

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
If you want to do that you should just wait till like 3 PM to post good morning and get 10+ likes each time.
But I get up at like 8.

Would someone really do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

No. My relationship with PMS is built on a foundation of trust.

And Photoshop.

Mostly Photoshop.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
wait why am i poor?
As a Squirtle main, Plate is in a position where he can see all the suffering around him, I guess.
- - - -
Mike Oldfield's Nuclear seems so different from his other stuff, even from the other songs on Man on the Rocks. I should sit down one day when I need to work and listen to Tubular bells, even if I'm not sure I'd like most of it.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Once you've been miserable for so long it becomes a visible spectrum

Even on the internet

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The official Nintendo Dream magazine recently conducted an interview with Gamefreak’s Ken Sugimori, Shigeru Ohmori (OR/AS game director), Shigeki Morimoto (game developer), and Kazumasa Iwao (OR/AS map designer). In the interview, Ken Sugimori revealed that the reason Mega Flygon doesn’t exist is because Gamefreak was experiencing, well, artist’s block!

----------------

Sugimori: For Aarune, he needed to have a Pokemon that could use the moves Fly and Secret Power, which are perfect moves for finding Secret Bases. And the only Hoenn Pokemon that wasn’t used by a key character that fit that criteria was Flygon. It does not Mega Evolve, but I really like Flygon.

Interviewer: Key characters often carry a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, but Flygon is an exception, right?

Sugimori: Flygon has had the potential to have a Mega Evolution since XY, but we were unable to complete a design and so it was dropped from consideration.
YET SOMEONE HAD THE CAPACITY TO DESIGN THIS?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Slowpoke is a stupid Pokemon so he gets a stupid and funny design. It also fits what the pokedex was telling us was happening all along.

Bleck

Smash Master
MH4U;

I just lost The Caravaneer's Challenge with 5 minutes left against Shiggy. Feels bad, yo.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Ban wavecheating
Reasons?

1. Because strong bad will nerf it when he loses to it so might as well get it out of the way now

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
If I'm edge hogging someone, what determines how long I "stay" on the edge? I notice in debug mode that when I do a standard getup(no attack), zss stays blue for around 30 frames, and when I press shield on edge for the roll I stay blue for around 20 frames. Does that mean I stay "on" the edge longer when I do a standard getup compared to a roll? Or is invincibility off edge separate from how long you occupy the edge for?

D

Deleted member

Gonna pull out Roy if I attend this week's IaB

I'll definitely also will try to get on stream, I love providing entertaining matches

Last edited by a moderator:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
If I'm edge hogging someone, what determines how long I "stay" on the edge? I notice in debug mode that when I do a standard getup(no attack), zss stays blue for around 30 frames, and when I press shield on edge for the roll I stay blue for around 20 frames. Does that mean I stay "on" the edge longer when I do a standard getup compared to a roll? Or is invincibility off edge separate from how long you occupy the edge for?
It's seperate.
If you do getup attack, roll, tournie winner's, or standup, you occupy the ledge until the animation is finished. You keep the invincibility frames from initially grabbing ledge, but those frames are not the same as ledge occupancy.
(Ex: Dropping from ledge, you keep the invincibility from grabbing it, but instantly relinquish ledge occupancy.)

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@Nausicaa is alive? I've missed you so much

How was your himalayan mountain spiritual journey playing 64 with Isai?

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
WAIT NAUSICAA YOU'RE BACK

I'm actually legitimately happy about this because I was just talking to a friend about how absurdly much I love Nausicaa the character (and the manga as a whole [and the movie to a lesser extent]) and you were my favorite theorycrafter and I just transferred some of the feels to you

edit: yall should definitely read the Nausicaa manga it made me be irreparably in love with Nausicaa and Miyazaki and life and everything and just ughh it's so good

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm starting to notice that if I havent played pm with people for at least 3 days I start becoming really agressive

What does this say about me in Freudian terms @ Lizalfos Lizalfos

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I'm starting to notice that if I havent played pm with people for at least 3 days I start becoming really agressive

What does this say about me in Freudian terms @ Lizalfos Lizalfos
It means you need to **** your mom in the ass because your ID wants to hurt somebody so desperately because of your intense penis shame. Clearly you normally just project these desires onto squirtle. They probably originated from your childhood struggle of not being able to chew your own food and needing a tube. You probably couldn't chew your own food because the doctor fondled you during delivery. I bet you could recover the memory if you let me try out this super awesome animal magnetism thing. This is also why you dream about your sister, I'll explain the manifest content of the bird poop being in her hair later. Make sure you scheduled your appointments for the next 5 years soon too.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im gonna be the first PM player to be sponsored by an actually decent hentai site **** all you guys

Last edited:
Top Bottom