• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It means you need to **** your mom in the ***

No amount of context is going to help this make any sort of sense for me, is it?

Seriously, I thought I just left FAKKU after reading that doujin.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ive reached out to a potential sponsor, can't wait to hear from them

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm sponsored by the US Government, gonna change my tag to USA | Mansta8

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I think it is because the dog can't not eat people food now. I want to leave him in the laundry room with dog food for a 24 hour period, but that isn't going to happen.
She bought me and my sister bottles of black cherry soda randomly yesterday. My mom is cool if everything else is cool, but my step dad seems controlling. When she is on the phone, he has her put it on speaker so that he can jump in when he wants. Same things if she comes to my room to talk to me, he is probably lurking in the hallway waiting to jump in.
The better ****posters here don't have tags, excluding Tink-er. PMS members are **** posters, not ****posters.
ez posts outside of the PMS free like safezone lmao
Idk what makes me a good ****poster, but <3

One of you weebs explain this
You never answered whether or not you wanted to do an AMA Friday. Are you not AZPM?
I might as well post this in here
View attachment 48527

mango best girl

hbox and pp are also waifu-tier tho
Leffen is already gorgeous. It's like all the artist did was remove his crater face and made him wear something flattering for once.

Last edited:

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
I mean, generally speaking, a PM character would always body a Smash 4 character because of hitstun and knockback scaling and combos and whatnot.

Although I guess some PM characters might have a harder time recovering.

steelguttey

mei is bei
if i could i would make a chrome extension that removes displaying post count cus that **** is so dumb

why is it even displayed

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
if i could i would make a chrome extension that removes displaying post count cus that **** is so dumb

why is it even displayed
Why not? Some people like stats. But it might be more useful as a private stat that each user can look at on their own without being publicly displayed.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
SEARCH TREES. Exciting. You a 1st or 2nd year CS major?
2nd year. Most of the data structures so far have been relatively easy to do. The rotating of the tree is what's messing me up.

Next structure we do is a skip list and that sounds annoying lol. Why aren't these data structures built into Java if they're inportant and used a lot? :[

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Look at these newbie join dates. It's the length of your stay not the amount of ****posts that matters most.
Not necessarily. Folks could make a account from like 08 post a little bit and then never use it again til years later or be banned then unbanned cause of the site layout change like me for example started out as a new school brawl player being filled of excitement then learning the hard way and all the dumb stuff later then quit seriously then came back.

Last edited:

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Not necessarily. Folks could make a account from like 08 post a little bit and then never use it again til years later or be banned then unbanned cause of the site layout change like me for example started out as a new school brawl player being filled of excitement then learning the hard way and all the dumb stuff later then quit seriously then came back.
truth. I think I joined swf in '06, but that's not reflected for some reason. Rejoined in 2014, obviously. Don't know why my old account info didn't work.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So my writing professor just ******* at me for being unspecific in an outline

Last edited:

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
2nd year. Most of the data structures so far have been relatively easy to do. The rotating of the tree is what's messing me up.

Next structure we do is a skip list and that sounds annoying lol. Why aren't these data structures built into Java if they're inportant and used a lot? :[
Yeah, self-balancing trees are a little tough, but I'm sure you'll get it.

Also, I have never used any of these structures again after implementing them, and I'm a 4th year and have done industry co-ops. Dictionaries, hash tables, arrays, graphs, stacks, queues, and lists are important, but not so much self-balancing trees and such (although sometimes things like that are the underlying implementation of certain types of lists, tables, etc, to decrease lookup time).

Having said that, learning how to implement them is absolutely invaluable and makes sure you know them backwards and forwards. It also teaches you a lot about big O and how to think algorithmically to a certain extent. Those intro classes are definitely worth your while, even if not all of it is directly applicable, I promise.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
wait are people talking about cs because I realized I'm going to have to/get to study a bunch of cs

so like I'm in a basic-ass intro cs class right now as a freshman (I go to a liberal arts college not a state school so majoring and whatnot is kinda different) and it's pretty fun. I basically took it because a. I felt like I wasn't a big enough nerd because I had no idea how to program and b. I kinda wanted to learn how to make fightan games. So intro CS is pretty fun and is relatively intuitive/easy for me, so I could probably easily be a CS major, but I just love geology way too much.

What I want to do with my life is be a planetary geologist (ie mix astronomy and geology), and in order to predict geological effects of things like asteroids, mass volcanic events, and early atmospheres of greenhouse gases on planets I'm going to need to use a lot of models, which requires a bit of cs knowledge. So I can basically take more cs classes and know that the knowledge I learn is both going to be helpful for career/grad school goals later on as well as allowing me to have fun possibly tinkering around with making fighting games in the future

college is cool idk

Vashimus

Smash Master
The better ****posters here don't have tags, excluding Tink-er. PMS members are **** posters, not ****posters.
The real **** posters actually live in Tier list Speculation, mixed in with good players who actually know what they're talking about.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Yeah, self-balancing trees are a little tough, but I'm sure you'll get it.

Also, I have never used any of these structures again after implementing them, and I'm a 4th year and have done industry co-ops. Dictionaries, hash tables, arrays, graphs, stacks, queues, and lists are important, but not so much self-balancing trees and such (although sometimes things like that are the underlying implementation of certain types of lists, tables, etc, to decrease lookup time).

Having said that, learning how to implement them is absolutely invaluable and makes sure you know them backwards and forwards. It also teaches you a lot about big O and how to think algorithmically to a certain extent. Those intro classes are definitely worth your while, even if not all of it is directly applicable, I promise.
This is very valuable information, thanks. What do you mean you have done industry co-ops?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The real **** posters actually live in Tier list Speculation, mixed in with good players who actually know what they're talking about.
Or in character boards, smash 4 competitive character discussion thread, social thread or the front page comments section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom