• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Nintendo fans would love to see some of Nintendo's more notable executives in the game. Would you ever consider creating Reggie Fils-Aime, Satoru Iwata, Shigeru Miyamoto or yourself officially as roster fighters, rather than simply use Miis?
I know fans like all kinds of stupid things, but was this seriously worth even a question?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I know fans like all kinds of stupid things, but was this seriously worth even a question?
The entire vibe I got from that was that Sakurai actually doesnt really care

Have fun having support ripped out from under you once smash 4 sells enough :u

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Say, is it always a soapbox at Sm4sh Boards? I was considering talking about the nerfs there, but then I realized everyone was just trying to justify the removal of tech.
YES.

As someone who frequents there, I can definitely confirm this.
Wow, the amount of justification for AT/glitch removal (I really don't care, but these people do when it comes to stupid semantics) comes off as hugely apologetic.
:I :I :I And these boards are above that? People have reasons no need to demonize. I only lurk around here but Im sure Im included in this. TBH I do think a balance patch was too early, but removing glitches is something Nintendo did right and the one thing that shouldve been done.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
My one thing with the Smash 4 patch is ledge canceling techniques shouldn't be removed. I don't even play Peach but the removal of that tech is severely disheartening.

I just wish ledge canceling was still a thing :/

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Does it have any practical uses aside from KOing Jiggs? I see CPUs use it often and it confuses me when trying to edgeguard
Hmm... If you start out facing the wrong way from underneath the stage (Shine semi-spiked?) you might could use it to turn around and grab ledge if you went higher than sweetspot. Limited use. And probably very hard to ever be completely conditioned to be able to do it under that kind of pressure lol.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I don't really like songs that are similar to/are straight-up pop music, but this artist Uffie has amazing French house producers and dips between styles; like I'd generally classify her as indie synthpop/acid house, she's awesome. I'm really digging this song of hers.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Why would you ever do a moonwalk input to reverse Roy's up b? You can just up b and hit back on the c stick.

And I'm gonna join the PMS selfie Olympics brb.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I found this out on another thread, but they seemed pretty certain. But I wouldn't know the first thing about where they found this information

Last edited by a moderator:

Garchomp7

Smash Rookie
Besides, those leaks aren't even accurate.
We're actually adding Coldsteel, Daffy Duck, Donkey from Shrek, and my Cat.

But don't tell anyone I said dat.

EDIT: Oh jeez, I double-posted.
I should be able to fix that later.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Guise, dun talk aboot leeks, pls
The character discussion thread is already filled with posters about this.We don't need anymore in this thread or that thread.
Then again,if all the leak discussers take it up here,that's the best that could happen...cause nobody takes this thread seriously.:awesome:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Besides, those leaks aren't even accurate.
We're actually adding Coldsteel, Daffy Duck, Donkey from Shrek, and my Cat.

But don't tell anyone I said dat.

EDIT: Oh jeez, I double-posted.
I should be able to fix that later.
Donkey from Shrek? Does he sing songs from the 90s and early 2000s to annoy you as his Final Smash?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So like, was anyone else watching Xanadu last night when TK got pissed and flipped **** on EE because of a disagreement on nerfs?

Bleck

Smash Master
no but I definitely want to see that

Also, who is currently the best Wolf player? I've decided to play Wolf and I need to learn summat.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No what happened?

EDIT: IDK whose the best Wolf is, it is still Chillindude or Silent Wolf?

Last edited:

Garchomp7

Smash Rookie
Donkey from Shrek? Does he sing songs from the 90s and early 2000s to annoy you as his Final Smash?
Well, actually, with a few workarounds and some elbow grease, we managed to get Smash Mouth Holograms to perform live in the middle of the stage as the blood of the damned seeps through the television.

It's probably our best work yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom