• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
New avatar hype !
I would frankly respect you if you guess where this one comes from and who are the characters. No cheating guys, please. This one is REALLY hard IMO and you would decerve utter respect if you could guess it.
Cirno from Touhou?

Poilu

Smash Cadet
@ Poilu Poilu Kogasa from Touhou and...some dude. From these comics: http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/2420
The Otakuness is strong with this one.
Yeah, it comes from a doujinshi by Mizuki Hitoshi called "Kanbatte kogasa-san" where he describes his life switching all his acquaintances with touhou characters and himself with Kogasa.

The yellow dude ... It is harder ...

Twice a year, he sells his doujinshis (adult or all ages) at the comiket. And as he draw a 4 koma (4 panel humoristic comics) a day, he often use 3-4 days to tell how the comiket went for him.
4 years ago, I went to Japan and went to see him to the comiket. I had been following his work for a long time and wanted to meet him personnaly. It surprised him enough to see a random french guy reading his work to tell about it on one of his 4koma.

Sooo ... I appeared officialy in a Doujinshi and the yellow dude is me. Perhaps my proudest life achievement =3

edit : how did you know ?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
You know when you bite your lip so it gets a bit swollen so you bite it ALL THE TIME after that and it hurts and bleeds

Why is the human body so stupid

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
I'm sick and tired of bowser being the most fun character in PM. When can we hurry up and just give fox a command grab?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
you know, you used to reply with words instead of memes
I don't remember this, and even if I actually did do that, it's not like it matters what I have to say. So, I'm pretty sure I never bothered with that.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
You used words instead of memes that time, mech. No pictures, no gifs. I'm so proud of you.

Well, Chel is once again on my ****list in Rising Thunder. I run into like 3 of them every night out of any 8 matches I play, and oh my god are they just annoying little fleas. Every now and then I fight a decent one who just friggin wrecks me, though. Vlad has so many issues keeping up, too, but I'm slowly starting to realize a few virtues of the jetpack. It just kinda sucks I haven't fought any other Vlads, so I don't have much to learn from in person beyond watching the few tutorials and guides out there.

Also, to all other grad students: don't ever see former students if they've even got a remote chance of being in a class that you TA/teach again, lest you suffer them convincing your roommates to blare "Hot For Teacher" throughout the apartment. In my defense, we didn't start until after he left my class, and he's transferring into a different section. But, I am a dum-dum grad student nevertheless.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You used words instead of memes that time, mech. No pictures, no gifs. I'm so proud of you.

Well, Chel is once again on my ****list in Rising Thunder. I run into like 3 of them every night out of any 8 matches I play, and oh my god are they just annoying little fleas. Every now and then I fight a decent one who just friggin wrecks me, though. Vlad has so many issues keeping up, too, but I'm slowly starting to realize a few virtues of the jetpack. It just kinda sucks I haven't fought any other Vlads, so I don't have much to learn from in person beyond watching the few tutorials and guides out there.

Also, to all other grad students: don't ever see former students if they've even got a remote chance of being in a class that you TA/teach again, lest you suffer them convincing your roommates to blare "Hot For Teacher" throughout the apartment. In my defense, we didn't start until after he left my class, and he's transferring into a different section. But, I am a dum-dum grad student nevertheless.
you know you can just walk up and ask him to bang instead of going about it all roundabout right

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I think I figured out my stay for Paragon. Making it Friday night but leaving Sunday night instead of Monday morning.

You know what it means to "see" someone right
That doesn't apply to everyone though.

Exhibit A: John Cena.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You know what it means to "see" someone right
see1
sē/
verb
  1. 1.
    perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
    "in the distance she could see the blue sea"
    synonyms:discern, spot, notice, catch sight of, glimpse, catch/get a glimpse of, make out, pick out, spy, distinguish, detect, perceive, note; More

2. 2.
    discern or deduce mentally after reflection or from information; understand.
    "I can't see any other way to treat it"

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
This is getting off point here guys.

It's obvious he has been a very naughty boy and needs to be given some instructive discipline. The kind of lesson plan only you can administer.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Melee-inspired pickup/tinder lines? "Baby, you're a fox, cuz that shine in your eyes is top-tier."

This is getting off point here guys.

It's obvious he has been a very naughty boy and needs to be given some instructive discipline. The kind of lesson plan only you can administer.
Oh yeah, gonna give em the curriculum.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I want to make a joke with wordplay about exams right now, but for once, I don't have a meme for this.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
RT is totally free. It's in technical alpha right now, so updates are forthcoming, but the game itself is pretty barebones. You get a stripped down training mode, ranked online, and 5 characters. Don't know how they plan on monetizing it, but it's decent fun.

If you play Chel you're a slattern.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Decided to actually watch OreGairu S2

This show hits me so hard on a personal level. It has managed to express most of my current thoughts and struggles to near perfection, and I understand the stuff Yukinon and 8man are going through because they both have problems I have/had been dealing with, albeit less dramatically. I think I'm going to make it a long term goal of getting my japanese to the level where I can read the books; I'm seriously in love with this author. This show man... nothing comes close to it right now.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
there hasnt been a waifu thread in forever so uhhhh
MARIDA CRUZ

steelguttey

mei is bei
do you still not realize you posted that in the wrong thread

you posted the original post in the tier list spec

Top Bottom