• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Poilu

Smash Cadet
New avatar hype !
I would frankly respect you if you guess where this one comes from and who are the characters. No cheating guys, please. This one is REALLY hard IMO and you would decerve utter respect if you could guess it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@ Strong Badam Strong Badam why are you telling people to download an old version of PSA?
What do you mean? We use 0.2.1 in the DT when possible; later versions have a nasty issue with only being able to save once per applicaiton open. Any subsequent "saves" results in corrupting the character file.

@ Motobug Motobug yes applications are open, I just had a phone call and couldn't post about it until just now.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
What do you mean? We use 0.2.1 in the DT when possible; later versions have a nasty issue with only being able to save once per applicaiton open. Any subsequent "saves" results in corrupting the character file.

@ Motobug Motobug yes applications are open, I just had a phone call and couldn't post about it until just now.
Is there any kind of estimate as to how long the applications will be open? I may apply (despite not being high-level), but I'd like to become more familiar with PSA first.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is there any kind of estimate as to how long the applications will be open? I may apply (despite not being high-level), but I'd like to become more familiar with PSA first.
It's a play it by ear kinda thing. It'll be based on how quickly we get applications initially, and how much that volume continues. It may only be open during the weekend for the first wave, to be closed for a week while we process current applications.

Draco_The

Smash Lord

The DT has way more experience than me, but for what is worth I never had such problem with 1.3a.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I remember that poster being in one of my third grade classrooms, I think it was.

Still use it.

Thanks Mr. Williams.
Same for me, instead it was in my second grade classroom. These **** were pretty cool but gave off a weird vibe, if you get what I'm saying.

Thanks Mrs. Thompson

Top Bottom