• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I just realized I start up classes and TAing on Monday. I mean, I knew it was coming given that I've been putting together the curriculum and all, but it kinda just hit me as I was drinking with my supervising professor. He's pretty happy with what I've got set up though, and apparently people liked me enough that he's ok with me teaching a second-year ish level class now. Which means I might get some of my old students. I even got a few of them into competitive Smash, and into some proper fighting games beyond that. I already see one of them basically everyday though, and him being a student of mine again would make things a bit weird and possibly not ethically ok.

PMS, how do I look strong on the first day of school?
chin up, head high, shoulders back

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Do some squatssquats and pushups right before your appearance, keep your back straight and your chest out, pull your shoulders back a bit and keep your arms out from your body.

Helsong

Smash Ace
chin up, head high, shoulders back
Do some squatssquats and pushups right before your appearance, keep your back straight and your chest out, pull your shoulders back a bit and keep your arms out from your body.
I don't think showing off/overemphasizing/protruding my bust is going to make undergrads respect me, tho.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
You gotta emphasize the muscle under there. Also, shoulders back and arms our makes you look bigger and stronger.

Helsong

Smash Ace
You're right, I just gotta turn them into godlike pecs.

do the nicki minaj

undergrads aint gettin any of that and make sure you let them know it

undergrads are trash look down at them and put them in their place

slaaaaay
That's it.

I just gotta walk in on the first day and be all sassy like

"DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS GOOD GRADES, HUN."

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's only gonna get more confusing from there. Arcueid pls
Also, mfw I totally forgot that Hels(I'm allowed to call you that, right?) is a girl:

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Now that they can turn around, the Ice Climber army is forming.

Check out this montage of some of the best IC players in PM by @Psi Sig :).

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just realized I start up classes and TAing on Monday. I mean, I knew it was coming given that I've been putting together the curriculum and all, but it kinda just hit me as I was drinking with my supervising professor. He's pretty happy with what I've got set up though, and apparently people liked me enough that he's ok with me teaching a second-year ish level class now. Which means I might get some of my old students. I even got a few of them into competitive Smash, and into some proper fighting games beyond that. I already see one of them basically everyday though, and him being a student of mine again would make things a bit weird and possibly not ethically ok.

PMS, how do I look strong on the first day of school?
Fortunately @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades can help with that.
First off, you're gonna want to come out to something strong. Something like this. This will grab the attention of your students and will cause them to realize that the person entering the room is someone of gravitas. If you hear boos, ignore them as they are fans of that vanilla ****** Daniel Bryan other TA. Now if there are windows in your room, then enter thru one. If the window is closed, jump thru it. The shards of glass that will be shown sticking out of your skin will show them that you are no mere mortal. Remember, don't sell the blood loss or pain. Obviously showing any form of weakness will immediately cause your students realize that you don't look strong and are in fact a jabroni.

Next, you'll want to find someone, either an acquaintance or a homeless person off the street. Have that person shout to the top of their lungs that "IT'S THE BIG DOG. THE BIG DOG IS HERE". Have them put you over by making you sound like you are God's Gift to mankind and Samson, Atlas, and Superman all rolled up in one strength wise. Be sure to have them use "Super", "Sexy", Badass", "Rebel", and "Legend" in anyway in their promo of you.

When you appear in front of your students, you'll want to always have your fists closed and jaw clenched as this will portray you to look as if you're ready for a fight. NEVER SMILE. Smiling = looking not strong. At random points of the introduction, be sure to beat your chest and yell out a war cry. After you caught the attention of your now admiring students, you'll want to cut a promo on them. Make it clear to them that this is your ring class by picking on either the weakest looking one or the teacher. Throw out a spear, Superman punch, and/or both. Have your commentator announce your devastating moves. After your rout of a victory, berate your opponent by using terms/references from Looney Tunes or Fairy Tales like "Sufferin' Succotash" or that they were the Giant and you are the Giant Slayer. Today's kids really dig those kinds of words.

Congratulations. You have fans now. Be sure to autograph their stuff, even if they don't want it. Secretly they do want it but are trying to look strong by not wanting it. Address all female students as "bbygurl" and all male students as "bbyboy". Pretty soon, you'll have an army of fans. At this time, you'll look like the leader of an empire of fans so you'll want to take note of one of the longest reigning empires, the Roman Empire. You may want to add Roman to your name so that you'll have a neat little nickname for your group. It'll be known as the Roman Empire and you'll be the one who Reigns over it.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Hels yeah is still the best.

Also after not attending a Smash event all summer I might attend one this Saturday PogChamp (and the venue and entry fees are both $10 each. Best way to be broke.)

Also switched classes from Business Law into Psych/Sociology. CP class though.

zman804

Smash Ace

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Top Bottom