• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Good News:
Prog is on Showdown smash doing some none esports commentary

More Good News:
He subtly hinted that PewPewU is getting sponsored.

Yoooooooooo

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
What Sega Saturn game would you buy?
Panzer Dragoon
NiGHTS
Virtua Fighter

It looks like Vampire Savior, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Marvel Super Heroes (in a condition much more accurate than the PS1 version) and Super GNG also made it to the system, but only in Japan ._. (I know they aren't exclusive, but they are my jams.)

Last edited:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Thanks to all who tuned in to the Salt Mines tonight which featured Messi, Frozen, Junebug, TheNZA, and Oracle. If you missed it, don't worry it'll be on youtube like every week. Its also on iTunes and for Android users download an app called "beyondpod" and just search for Salt Mines.
Definitely a good thing for the PM community to check out! :)

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I would recommend him an ava, but I have to keep all the sick ones, for myself.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Lol people are posting the funniest **** on facebook, this is just a sample

Lol this kinda stuff really brightens my day :)

Also, Norcal Project M power rankings

Here we have the smashboards playerbase crying for Ganon buffs on the tier list thread while Brandondorf IS PUTTING IN MAD WORK. You should all feel ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No one brought up Dark Savior, Clockwork Knight 1 and 2, Die Hard Arcade and Figther's Megamix for Saturn games ya'll nerds suck ass.

Also how much a copy of Burning Rangers is going for anyway my luck of finding it in person is piss poor?

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Ganon should get nerfs
And that norcal power ranking only has branandorf, like who the heck are the rest.

Lorenzo The Comic

Smash Journeyman
some place pronounced like a Pokémon Website
NNID
OutboundKid
It looks like Vampire Savior, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Marvel Super Heroes (in a condition much more accurate than the PS1 version) and Super GNG also made it to the system, but only in Japan ._.
By "only in Japan", I think you mean Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter. Marvel Super Heroes on Sega Saturn also came out in America, but the port itself didn't utilize the 4MB RAM cartridge, therefore it has muffled audio and missing animation frames. Vampire Savior, Street Fighter Zero 3, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, among other Sega Saturn ports (which were released only in Japan) of fighting games require a 4MB RAM cartridge to play.

How's Dragon Force? Burning Rangers costs like $200 or $300... no way I'm paying that much for a single game but considering that the Sega Saturn is hard to emulate, I might go for it.

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Freaking hell, my friend just got me to read stuff about artificial super-intelligence and how it could potentially kill us all in 20-30 years.

Great thing to read just before I fall asleep.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Freaking hell, my friend just got me to read stuff about artificial super-intelligence and how it could potentially kill us all in 20-30 years.

Great thing to read just before I fall asleep.
Maybe you would like to see this video before sleeping too?

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
By "only in Japan", I think you mean Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter. Marvel Super Heroes on Sega Saturn also came out in America, but the port itself didn't utilize the 4MB RAM cartridge, therefore it has muffled audio and missing animation frames. Vampire Savior, Street Fighter Zero 3, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, among other Sega Saturn ports (which were released only in Japan) of fighting games require a 4GB RAM cartridge to play.

How's Dragon Force? Burning Rangers costs like $200 or $300... no way I'm paying that much for a single game but considering that the Sega Saturn is hard to emulate, I might go for it.
Ah, I see.
Also your signature pic is cool because Demitri.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
@ VinceX VinceX Nah, we'll all be dead before that happens. The AI would just be like "humans are a good source of atoms" and kill everyone off with neurotoxins before executing a master plan of needless improvement of note writing. Trust me I'm not crazy just scared for my life :colorful:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ VinceX VinceX Nah, we'll all be dead before that happens. The AI would just be like "humans are a good source of atoms" and kill everyone off with neurotoxins before executing a master plan of needless improvement of note writing. Trust me I'm not crazy just scared for my life :colorful:
Paranoia like this is why I tape over the built in webcam on all my laptops

That way when they rise up and try to destroy us, the closes computers near me will all be either blind or immobile.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
With the copyright talk about PM, I know this wouldn't happen or help but it's funny to imagine: Replacing all the characters with non-Nintendo counter-parts would be great.
Half the cast's models could just be replaced with their respective/similar Animals in similar proportions. The rest would be a decent chance to come up with original characters.

Oh and a month ago I realized one of the great feelings, now that Powershield reflects the actual PK Fire dart rather than activates it but then makes the Fire itself yours: it's a lot more rewarding to get it thrown back into their face.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
This suggestion came forever ago, but we can just make everything in the game look funny so it would count as a "parody" and therefore be fair use.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
If we actually achieve 20XX, then super AI will be the least of our problems.

So let's hope they get here first.

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Paranoia like this is why I tape over the built in webcam on all my laptops

That way when they rise up and try to destroy us, the closes computers near me will all be either blind or immobile.
Lol yeah at this point I'm just going to put blind faith in some miracle happening with AI safety research and that the superintelligent AI can convince me with his super-persuasive powers that everything will be daijoubu as humanity turns to tang. (**** so that's what NGE was all about).

Okay, I'll let y'all know if I have nightmares tonight. We can go back to PM drama now.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
This suggestion came forever ago, but we can just make everything in the game look funny so it would count as a "parody" and therefore be fair use.
Easy, just hire some of the League designers

http://www.leaguenog.com/images/other/minion_brawl.png
Well this looks more childish than anything else

I miss you Dota 1 =( http://www.playdota.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2058&pictureid=28703

Oh I also had another great idea. What if Melee/PM had tons of blood effects?

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I just found out a disturbing grievance. When you try to run off Cargo Nacho cheese stage spike Sheik on BF, her body collides with the wall in a way that doesn't spike/bounce her like it does to most characters. She just spins against it.

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom