• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
@Ripple

Hold off on that choosing.

My computer currently is under siege (I'm not at home) so I can't give you images just yet.

BUT WHEN I DO I'LL POST 10 JUST FOR YOU.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
@Ripple

Hold off on that choosing.

My computer currently is under siege (I'm not at home) so I can't give you images just yet.

BUT WHEN I DO I'LL POST 10 JUST FOR YOU.
If there's not leafeons you are sooo getting pranked.

but if there are, I'm just gonna lay this down here because you're probably getting pranked anyway

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
If there's not leafeons you are sooo getting pranked.

but if there are, I'm just gonna lay this down here because you're probably getting pranked anyway
There's not going to be.

Also someone needs to remove that prank feature.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
M2K's twitter is amazing today holy ****

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik You watch Stossel? I used to be into that but I stopped watching cable news for smash. I think it made me more reasonable, quitting. His show is one of my favorites, but still completely editorialized libertarian propaganda.
@ GHNeko GHNeko You ain't PMDT_PMS|Neko. You have no banners.

What did/do you do for PM?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik You watch Stossel? I used to be into that but I stopped watching cable news for smash. I think it made me more reasonable, quitting. His show is one of my favorites, but still completely editorialized libertarian propaganda.
@ GHNeko GHNeko You ain't PMDT_PMS|Neko. You have no banners.

What did/do you do for PM?
I have no banners because I was on haitus when banners were given out and I dont care enough to go out of my way to get one.

I did back-end website stuff but I don't do that anymore. Now I'm mostly just a playtester.

In my free time, I do networking and public relations in foreign communities. I'm currently lurking SmaCom (Japanese Smash Community) and participating in discussions every now and then.

On the down low, I hustle SD cards through the streets so that PMDT has an infinite supply of SD cards to hand out to people to get them addicted to PM.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
On the down low, I hustle SD cards through the streets so that PMDT has an infinite supply of SD cards to hand out to people to get them addicted to PM.
Where do I sign up.

I've been hustlin copies of project M to people at college.

They see me playing Project M, and they just like "I can't get it to work meng!" and im' just like "Ay, gimmie yo SD card and I got you"

I've made about 35 project M SD cards for people already.

Which leads me to believe that there is no hope for the world because how do you mess that up.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't really. The show's topic was close to my heart this time, and I wasn't disappointed with the content. The reason why Judge Napolitano's show was ended was because he was being edited in his message by Fox to be less awesome/wasn't allowed to say some things. Hah, I guess I'm too radical. NO! Better, I'm an extremist.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I love Armada's interview at Apex with his smirk on Powershielding Falco: "what's scarier than a Fox running at you, is one with a laser in front of'em"

I'll be able to wifi in two hours, that's what I meant by tonight.

@ Paradoxium Paradoxium If I beat you most the games you gotta make videos for PMDepot

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I feel like buying a Sega Saturn. I want to experience that legendary model 2 d-pad.

Top Bottom