• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I'll be on in about 10 minutes if anyone's up for it.
Edit: Booting up now.

Last edited:

firerange

Smash Apprentice
After lots of rounds of suffering from you, i've learned alot of things.
  • I need practice
  • Never roll into your opponent
  • You're pretty good.
  • Tech when necessary?
  • Spam B if panic.
GGs man and good night hope to play again sometimes >->

Edit:Fixed Sig and nice Samus :D

Last edited:

trati

Smash Ace
yea I type it in twice don't work did u registered that fc to wimfi before they hosted they servers if u did your fc would work if dident u must delete ur save file boot up pm and u get a new one from wimfi

Are you sure you typed it in correctly? Cause that's my FC.

Huskeii

Smash Rookie
yea I type it in twice don't work did u registered that fc to wimfi before they hosted they servers if u did your fc would work if dident u must delete ur save file boot up pm and u get a new one from wimfi
No, I just got this friend code yesterday, when I deleted my save file.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Actually he doesn't have to delete his brawl save the question is he on projectm

Huskeii

Smash Rookie
There's soo much input lag...

Huskeii

Smash Rookie
Dude you have so much lag it's unplayable.

Top Bottom