• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

~Saint~

Smash Rookie
K added, can u host ?

Edit:Np man, just tell me when u are rdy :)

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Dear @LoneWolfGaming,

Your playstyle is comparable to that of a 7 year old playing Smash 4 For Glory. You made the two characters you played as look like the most boring pieces of flesh that I would have a better time playing Play Station All Stars Battle Royal more than playing against your Wolf and Toon Link. You're systematic playstyle of spamming projectiles, rolling, and smashing c-stick was as in-depth as a Dr. Seuss book. In no way was it fun to play against, and in no way does it seem fun to play as. The amount of buttons you pressed in the entirety of the games rivals that of the amount of numbers I learned when I started elementary school. If you would take a second to not do the same thing you did 5 seconds ago, the entire experience would've been changed. If you took the time to learn something rather than just copy and paste like a corporate slave, then you might've gained some experience at this game. But no, you choose not to.

Now, this is not just a letter to you consisting of silly insults that aren't backed up, but it is a plead. Please. Do something else that isn't rolling, smashing, or throwing projectiles. Maybe a jab or two. Maybe an aerial. Heck, you could even taunt and that'd be something. Your way of playing will not please anyone or anything, and it will not help you at all. So please, please. Think about what you do, and press another button.

Thanks, infestx.
what about borp though

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I need 2 for dubs, I have a friend with me.

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I need 2 for dubs, I have a friend with me.
I have a teammate though..
Check your alerts, did I like the comment first or did trati quote you first?

Edit: I was trying to be completely fair but **** it, I guess he's gonna be that way. I lost all my respect for that guy now. Go ahead and play him M I'll get my own 2v2 going from Skype. Have fun.

Last edited:

~Saint~

Smash Rookie
Wp GmJn, not a bad Roy :)
Just got online setup so is it always so god damn laggy or was it my bad connection?

winner133

Smash Cadet
NNID
winner133
3DS FC
1161-0198-4190
Anybody wants to battle?
My Fc is 3742-6226-7088

Last edited:
Top Bottom