• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046

infestx

Smash Journeyman
@ NanaShiro NanaShiro You should try not to rely on rolling and spamming your c-stick, I could tell what you were going to do with every character you chose at the start of the match. The only character you didn't do that with was with your Jiggs, and after a while I just got tired of it and went to the last game to dik around with you and my Kirby. Just saying that you should probably not do that stuff, so yeah.

Last edited:

Huskeii

Smash Rookie
1938-7364-0855 This is my FC, I'm not playing at the moment but if you add me please let me know so I can add you back as soon as I can!

EDIT: I'm not amazing at this game I'm still learning so some who could tell me my mistakes and help me get better would be really nice to have!

Last edited:

NanaShiro

Smash Apprentice
@ NanaShiro NanaShiro You should try not to rely on rolling and spamming your c-stick, I could tell what you were going to do with every character you chose at the start of the match. The only character you didn't do that with was with your Jiggs, and after a while I just got tired of it and went to the last game to **** around with you and my Kirby. Just saying that you should probably not do that stuff, so yeah.
about the c-stick i agree, especially with peach i felt somehow like i couldn't do to much, but the rolling was because i couldn't wavedash because of the lag, i tried sometimes. sorry if wasn't fun to you... a had a good time

Last edited:
Top Bottom