• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
1681-0380-2401
Also, on mobile, try going landscape in the thread and see if that shows sigs. Works for my iPhone. Just a thought.

I'll be hosting. Tag is 'AJ'.
Ggs. Calm down with the smashes lol. That's the noob habbit

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ Smash_Senpai Smash_Senpai Looks like you joined the forum 10 days ago. If you want a good rep, it's not advisable to start giving out advice when no one asked you for it. But since you gave me some I'll give you some too:
It's understandable if you want to play someone with certain mains, but don't suggest that they play with only a couple characters. That's a bit demanding. Calm down on the Jiggs rest. That's even more of a noob habit. I stopped playing for real and started c-stick spamming when the game became you capmping with Jiggs and trying to snipe with rest, which was pretty much all you used with Jiggs, most of which didn't connect. I was smashing and throwing stocks away cause I wanted to play your Marth again. Don't start playing trivially and then leave and tell people they play like noobs. That ends my newcomer advice.

Before that happened, I was enjoying our match session. And besides all that... GGs. Nice Marth. Impressive, really.

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
@ Smash_Senpai Smash_Senpai Looks like you joined the forum 10 days ago. If you want a good rep, it's not advisable to start giving out advice when no one asked you for it. But since you gave me some I'll give you some too:
It's understandable if you want to play someone with certain mains, but don't suggest that they play with only a couple characters. That's a bit demanding. Calm down on the Jiggs rest. That's even more of a noob habit. I stopped playing for real and started c-stick spamming when the game became you capmping with Jiggs and trying to snipe with rest, which was pretty much all you used with Jiggs, most of which didn't connect. I was smashing and throwing stocks away cause I wanted to play your Marth again. Don't start playing trivially and then leave and tell people they play like noobs. That ends my newcomer advice.

Before that happened, I was enjoying our match session. And besides all that... GGs. Nice Marth. Impressive, really.
Ill play you!

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman

Lol the only reason I chose jigs was because I was messing around. Even when I played with Marth u spammed smashes. I joined smash boards 10 days ago, so what? I've been playing smash for 5 years and I can tell when someone is bad, well ur not bad but not better than me. #Respect your elders.

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
lol if he beats you with lag imagine what he would do withought it
im not that good i get wrecked by a couple people thinking that too but at the same time i wonder if it came to vs them offline
:confused::confused:
You should be happy that you got a couple of wins off me and the connection was great the only thing that was there was a couple of lag spikes that lasted for 5 seconds
Lol we did/do have good games. But me and you both know that a lot of those games were BS. But soon yo, we need to all go to one event and have a like wifi players only event. So much trash talk in our community, I love it

Uncalmed Yankee

Smash Rookie
3141-3272-5597... I'm new to smash online, but i have years of experience offline, i am however somewhat new (2-3 months) to project m, add me to play

Last edited:
Top Bottom