• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
sorry for keeping you waiting RiskySquid. P:M keeps failing to load from the stage builder.

It's working now.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
i'll play you
Ggs, zero. Sorry for l3aving so abruptly. I had to take care of something, but I'm also not feeling too into our matches anymore. I was starting to feel tired, and if you probably tell, my playing got blunt and boring. sorry if I bored you. Your mario is still good.

One thing I want you to work on is: stop rolling when you are at the edge and someone approaches. That tendency can easily be punished. Online, maybe not so easily for me, but for better players and in-person matches, that rolling gets easily punished. Other than that, you played well.

I really need to work on my combo di though.

Also, don't always dash attack so much. People can shield grab that. Use more full hop fireballs if you can. You are more mobile that way and less punishable... I need a nap.

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
Ggs, zero. Sorry for l3aving so abruptly. I had to take care of something, but I'm also not feeling too into our matches anymore. I was starting to feel tired, and if you probably tell, my playing got blunt and boring. sorry if I bored you. Your mario is still good.

One thing I want you to work on is: stop rolling when you are at the edge and someone approaches. That tendency can easily be punished. Online, maybe not so easily for me, but for better players and in-person matches, that rolling gets easily punished. Other than that, you played well.

I really need to work on my combo di though.

Also, don't always dash attack so much. People can shield grab that. Use more full hop fireballs if you can. You are more mobile that way and less punishable... I need a nap.
hmm, good point

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
Dude, your movement is silky smooth!!! GG I hope to play you in the future!!!
I appreciate it! I think I should have done better for sure though, my repeated ill timed L Cancels led to my shield popping up at horrible times making me bait for Ganondorfs Gerudo Dragon.

I hope to play you again too! I'd have definitely loved to do more Cap Falcon dittos

If anyone else wants to play, I'm still available

Last edited:

TheRiskySquid

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRiskySquid
I appreciate it! I think I should have done better for sure though, my repeated ill timed L Cancels led to my shield popping up at horrible times making me bait for Ganondorfs Gerudo Dragon.

I hope to play you again too! I'd have definitely loved to do more Cap Falcon dittos

If anyone else wants to play, I'm still available
I cant play Falcon online, I try my hardest but online I just cannot connect a knee... But I'll try reguardless! BTW that Falcon Punch was really, really close.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros M: Good games DBR. Pit used to be my best character, but I got bad with him once I stopped playing PM after a while. Some little advice, less F-Smashing and rolling and more f-airs, especially off-stage. I had something else but I forgot. Anyways, good games and keep up the good work.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
davis, my power went out. its storming bad here. i wont bother getting back on since itll probably go out again

awesome falco. one thing though. why is the hitstun on the down b so long? its literally 3 times longer than any attack, thats insane...

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
davis, my power went out. its storming bad here. i wont bother getting back on since itll probably go out again

awesome falco. one thing though. why is the hitstun on the down b so long? its literally 3 times longer than any attack, thats insane...
Oh you mean falco's shine? Yeah its definitely insane, one of the many reasons he is arguably the best character in the entire game. I might have gotten pillar happy those matches lol

Top Bottom