• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
3093-6793-5136
West Coast
Hackless Wii

Anyone up for a few?

EDIT: NM, just got error code 61010, no clue what that means...

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
3093-6793-5136
West Coast
Hackless Wii

Anyone up for a few?

EDIT: NM, just got error code 61010, no clue what that means...
Whenever you cannot connect to wifi, it assigns you a random error code from 60000 and 99999, as in this code is more of a general code telling you you cannot connect to wifi. I guess this means that you set up the connection wrong or something and cannot connect to wifi

Last edited:

UrbanJuggernaut

Smash Cadet
FC: 0680-2175-0593-4854

Been playing Smash Bros. since Smash 64 (not so much Brawl, didn't really like it tbh) and am newer to the competitive scene. I'm of average skill on PM, still working on things like Wavedashing/SHFFL'ing and when to use them and things of that sort but I have the basics down. Add me for a match! I play in the later hours of the GMT -4 timezone. Looking for someone else of average skill looking to improve to train with or someone very skilled to show me the ropes, but I'll play anyone. Hope to play with some of you soon :)

EDIT: Also still pretty unclear on how to even join online matches, so that would be nice to know too :D

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
GGs you did well against both mario and luigi when you kept on sd yourself i was thinking what is going on then i realized you wanted to fight mario i tried to play mario but i am still trying to unrust him but ggs
Don't worry man! I'm sure your Mario will be good again in no time! And I really think your Weegee should have beat me. That was the luckiest edgehog in history xD. Your Mario destroyed my Fox twice so kudos to you.

Top Bottom