• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SmashGamer112

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Battleon469
3DS FC
4098-3173-0853
Hosting a room ATM if anyone wants to hop on
Good Games. The peach player was one of the people who came round mine , sorry if you found that inconvenient. Your Falco was pretty annoying when it did the shine + d-air combo lol. Captain Falco seriously is a blood shedder, I get scared when I play against him, so I try to defeat him with sonic which went pretty well in the start. It's really fun to play with you, look forward to playing you again.

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
Good Games. The peach player was one of the people who came round mine , sorry if you found that inconvenient. Your Falco was pretty annoying when it did the shine + d-air combo lol. Captain Falco seriously is a blood shedder, I get scared when I play against him, so I try to defeat him with sonic which went pretty well in the start. It's really fun to play with you, look forward to playing you again.
Yeah, I'm sure that we will!

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Anyone want to try some games? Sometimes I lag pretty bad but I'll stick with it if you do!

edit: fc 4172-1184-4658

edit2: I'm gonna wait a little bit, I have a room made if anyone wants to join me and I'll be refreshing over the next 10 minutes or so. If no one replies I'll probably move on to something else. :) Hope to battle you soon!

edit3: Alright I'm heading out. I'll be checking up every once in a while.

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
0645 5427 9480

im new to pm, started a few days ago. i suck. would love to play

edit - so how do i do this? i set up the hackless wii method, loaded geko through stage builder, and now im on wifi. is that it? i just add friendcodes like normal? it really is that easy?

edit - ill be here for 10 mins

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
0645 5427 9480

im new to pm, started a few days ago. i suck. would love to play

edit - so how do i do this? i set up the hackless wii method, loaded geko through stage builder, and now im on wifi. is that it? i just add friendcodes like normal? it really is that easy?
It should be :) if you're still up to trying some games I'll be on soon

edit2: @ itsaxelol itsaxelol I must have missed you. :( Bummer. Hopefully soon!

@ J JD_Pro There are a couple ways to play Smash online! It's a bit much to explain here but this thread should have all you need to know. :)

edit3: Hey @ itsaxelol itsaxelol I'm on! Join me I made a room! :) If you're still around.

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
lf you still want to play, I actually was just switching to a different controller and screwed it up.

If not, it's cool. lol Good games, I hope you were impressed with my amazing self-destructing Sonic. lol >_> I have about a second lag or so, sometimes better sometimes worse. But I still enjoy it. Hope to play you again soon. :)

Love your Donkey Kong by the way. Made me feel like I was fighting King Kong lol.

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
0645 5427 9480

ill make the room
shawn is my handle, im gonna pee real quick, rooms up gimme a min

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
@ itsaxelol itsaxelol christ man, those were some good games
that DK is ****in monstrous, best i've seen on wifi easily
at least i can keep my pride in the mewtwo mirror haha
srsly bro those were awesome, we gotta play again sometime, talk m2 maybe lol

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
really fun games astra

i only started playing 3 days ago, first time i saw ganon. hes insane in this game holy ****

advice is appreciated

edit - im so down man. i finally gave pm a shot and im so glad i did, this is incredible. i need to figure out m2 more, your tele stuff is on another level. it sucks knowing that even if mewtwo was in smash 4, he wouldnt be this cool

ive been using DK in every smash since 64 so i know his stuff. just getting used to the pm engine has been a little tricky

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
really fun games astra

i only started playing 3 days ago, first time i saw ganon. hes insane in this game holy ****

advice is appreciated
i can't offer much on dk advice, but mewtwo i've been playing since 3.0 came out
you should take advantage of float nair more, that's the main thing i've been trying to work on. it's one of the safest moves in the game (like that first stock on that last game, before you wised up to it lol) and you can combo into grabs and tilts and all that great stuff. using float more, including float canceling your aeriels will really speed up your combos.

ganon is indeed pretty beastly, main thing to know when fighting him is that you can tech his side b choke when he does it from the ground, but in the air, you have to wait for the bounce to tech, and ganon can get a free jab, and something bigger if you don't tech.
tips on the dk matchup would be appreciated haha

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
lol i dont think im at the level where i can offer advice honestly. i have no idea. maybe in another week, im gonna be playing online like crazy now. i just had so much fun playing you that i dont even care about the new smash

are you teleporting from the ground into a hover nair? or are you jumping, upbing, then hovering nair? i cant get it down

btw, is pm exactly melee speed? or is it slower

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
lol i dont think im at the level where i can offer advice honestly. i have no idea. maybe in another week, im gonna be playing online like crazy now. i just had so much fun playing you that i dont even care about the new smash

are you teleporting from the ground into a hover nair? or are you jumping, upbing, then hovering nair? i cant get it down

btw, is pm exactly melee speed? or is it slower
PM has exactly the same physics and speed, but a 1 frame buffer, and another frame on wifi i think
it feels a bit slower on wifi always, cause we're not connecting all of the combos both of us could due to lag/delay
for hover nair i have tap jump off and r mapped to jump specifically for float shenanigans, so i shorthop > up-b forward > hold jump while tele animation happens, and m2 comes out of the animation hovering > nair, moving into the ground to cancel if i want to grab and around in the air if i want to be safe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom