• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Make a room, Axe, I'll join it.

edit: You there?

edit2: Hey I gotta go but thanks for the games they were great, play you again soon! :)

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
sorry @ itsaxelol itsaxelol can't go on after that
ggs again though
i feel kinda bad that i got beat in a m2 ditto by someone who's been playing pm for like a week lol
thats my bad tho
can't get over how good the punish game is on dk though, christ dude

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
sorry @ itsaxelol itsaxelol can't go on after that
ggs again though
i feel kinda bad that i got beat in a m2 ditto by someone who's been playing pm for like a week lol
thats my bad tho
can't get over how good the punish game is on dk though, christ dude
mewtwo is like my 2nd favorite video game character ever if that makes you feel better? lol. your mewtwo is way better than mine

your platform stuff with ganon is CRAZY. i had no idea what you were doing. i was so scared to approach you sometimes (poke stadium 2 you were doing it a lot)

fun games, feel like i get better when i play you

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to help me get my button mashing fix?

1079-7419-5865

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
mewtwo is like my 2nd favorite video game character ever if that makes you feel better? lol. your mewtwo is way better than mine

your platform stuff with ganon is CRAZY. i had no idea what you were doing. i was so scared to approach you sometimes (poke stadium 2 you were doing it a lot)

fun games, feel like i get better when i play you
yeah dude likewise, i feel like i need to level up now haha (mewtwo is my favorite too haha, i even have a psychic type necklace)
it was sorta cool how we both learned the ganon-dk matchup as we went
like, wizkick beats your nair and aeriels, but your down-b beats wizkick and choke, and fair beats your down b, so it becomes this zoning and patience match

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
3093-6793-5136

I want to play tonight in the next hour. No tech skill, but I watch pro matches and think I'm decently smart. FC listed in profile. Who's game?

Wii Hackless PM btw

Last edited:

MrBlackNoir

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrBlackNoir
3DS FC
4184-2662-6719
Hi, my FC is 1552-1884-0133. I want to improve so, if you want to play, just let me know.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
You really just laser into follow up for free in wifi. It's very obnoxious and not very fun to play honestly. It was fun til I realized you weren't switching chars at any cost lol. #honestsalt
I can switch to a projectile-less character if you want. All you have to do is ask.

I just wanted to practice some Falco.

Edit: I'm still willing to play, if you want. I won't use any character that has projectiles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom