• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SmashGamer112

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Battleon469
3DS FC
4098-3173-0853
Good Games. Your toon link and luigi are good and had fun playing against them. I needed to practice more against toon and since yours is amazing it was difficult for me. The Ike like always was good and it was hard for me to get past that meaty sword xD. Your Ice Climbers and ROB need work though, it was easy to get away with a mistake. Also the Toon Link I had was my brawl main, it worked OK but I didn't win.

SmashGamer112

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Battleon469
3DS FC
4098-3173-0853
Ofna01 was right about you you lag so bad that you even desync from the match
Sorry that's just FD. Ask BrosUnited it was really the only stage that it happened on and he beat me. Don't blame me for living in the UK while you might be in America or some other country. and plus there was 1 big piece of lag and the desyncing, it didn't lag through out the match so I disagree.

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Good Games. Your toon link and luigi are good and had fun playing against them. I needed to practice more against toon and since yours is amazing it was difficult for me. The Ike like always was good and it was hard for me to get past that meaty sword xD. Your Ice Climbers and ROB need work though, it was easy to get away with a mistake. Also the Toon Link I had was my brawl main, it worked OK but I didn't win.
Rob needed work your right about that the ice climbers they actually got you the thing is those matches that i was ice climbers you disconnected and desync they had you on those matches. Never in my life have i ever seen that much spin dash with sonic the lag was so bad that i could not combo that much you need more training with that sonic of yours thats all i can say

SmashGamer112

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Battleon469
3DS FC
4098-3173-0853
Rob needed work your right about that the ice climbers they actually got you the thing is those matches that i was ice climbers you disconnected and desync they had you on those matches. Never in my life have i ever seen that much spin dash with sonic the lag was so bad that i could not combo that much you need more training with that sonic of yours thats all i can say
How is that a bad thing? The only character that I beat you 2-3 times with was Sonic and if you can't combo me than good for me. Sonic on wifi tactic is to spin dash with skill, and I did exactly that and won. Seriously it's that simple, im not the only one who does it, Bro's Meteor does it too. (From Bro's United)

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I'm back! Sorry I was late bros but at least you found someone else to play with :_ P.

Anyone else wanna play?
Oh, he hasn't respond. The forum communications are making me sad. If you're still up to play, I can. WHO EVER JOINS FIRST.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
anyone here who wants to play? im new to pm

0645 5427 9480

edit - ok king, i put a room up

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I went into try hard mode when my dog stopped barking.

Good games bros. I always find it hard to adjust against you. I'm not used to fighting small and fast characters except sonic. Sonic is not bad, but squirtle is worse. MUCH worse. My kirby need brushing up I suppose. Hope to play against you again sometime.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 . There was to much lag though. It really screwed up Squirtle when trying to recover and made me SD a lot. Just like on the last stalk. Oh well, good games either way!

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
got to see a lot of chars i havent seen before, ggs kman

i dont understand how you were playing. the stuff you were doing, everything canceling and what not, seems impossible to do on wifi lol

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
got to see a lot of chars i havent seen before, ggs kman

i dont understand how you were playing. the stuff you were doing, everything canceling and what not, seems impossible to do on wifi lol
ggs, itsaxe.

I've been playing on Brawl wi-fi for about 5 years. You get used to the lag ^_^

Edit: I can play, SuperMario1

Last edited:
Top Bottom