• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
all I know is that we were on Yoshi's stage brawling and then I get a disconnect on my screen, I thought I was disconnected.

Edit: I also don't play project m, srry.

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I dropped out at that point.

Only moments into the fight your character starts attacking air and leaping off stage. If you're up to date on PM, then dunno what's causing this. Sucks too 'cause the connection was darn smooth... :(

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I dropped out at that point.

Only moments into the fight your character starts attacking air and leaping off stage. If you're up to date on PM, then dunno what's causing this. Sucks too 'cause the connection was darn smooth... :(
Yeah, I had no idea you were a p.m player. wish we could've brawled a little longer.

Edit if you wanna play a p;m match head here: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-nu-smashboards-arena-end-of-days-5-20.341178/page-476

There are some p;m players in the link I created.

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
D'oh... That's why I asked if you meant just "fight", when you said "brawl". Guess I should have just asked out right.

My focus for now is on Project M now that I've discovered a local group of players. Otherwise I wouldn't mind Brawl. Sorry. =/

So anybody else wanna play?

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
D'oh... That's why I asked if you meant just "fight", when you said "brawl". Guess I should have just asked out right.

My focus for now is on Project M now that I've discovered a local group of players. Otherwise I wouldn't mind Brawl. Sorry. =/

yeah, that's how matches are initiated is by saying anyone brawl (for the remaining brawl players of course)

oh ok well gl

Would anyone else like to brawl?

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho

I'll play.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
yeah, that's how matches are initiated is by saying anyone brawl (for the remaining brawl players of course)

oh ok well gl

Would anyone else like to brawl?
Haha, for a sec there I thought you got P:M. Got me really excited. This thread is kinda like the arena, only P:M only, unless someone is willing to play brawl I suppose.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GGs. Dunno where the lag came from. Matches beforehand were pretty decent. =/

The music on the other hand... It was glitching all over for some reason, playing the music at grating high speeds and randomly jumping tracks. It was playing the DK Rap at high speed... on Final Destination. o_O

Think I'm gonna reset the system... But while I'm doing that...

Anybody else wanna play me?

Top Bottom