• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
il be here when your done just let me know (enless it will be more than like an hour)
I can play now, but it looks like you found someone else. xD

If you're still up for some matches, I'll join your lobby.

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GGs marckenson. Fun to use some characters I don't use as often in tough bouts. :p

BTW I was all passive on Snake for a bit 'cause for the life of me I could not figure out how to reload the Tranquilizer manually! I quickly ran to the Project M site... nothing. Went to the Snake board..... no movelist in sight! XD

Finally figured it out though.

I miss the Nikita. :(

I'm raring to go one more time if anybody else is up to it!

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
I
GGs marckenson. Fun to use some characters I don't use as often in tough bouts. :p

BTW I was all passive on Snake for a bit 'cause for the life of me I could not figure out how to reload the Tranquilizer manually! I quickly ran to the Project M site... nothing. Went to the Snake board..... no movelist in sight! XD

Finally figured it out though.

I miss the Nikita. :(

I'm raring to go one more time if anybody else is up to it!
I will fight yo.... Add me

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GGs, but I HATE when people leave on bad matches, and those last two games turned into lagfests. Which sucks because the other matches weren't bad at all. Rather not even bother finishing like that.

I'm gonna return after a good break. We need MOAR folk with Wired connection!!

Top Bottom