• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
jaedong, something is choking your internet HARD. If you're in Jersey, we're not far from each other. I'm wired, so it ain't me. This is total frame lag with little input lag, so it ain't distance.
yea idk wtf is goin on, its like things are runnin smooth and then all of a sudden theres a disconnect. ive never really had that problem

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
jaedong, something is choking your internet HARD. If you're in Jersey, we're not far from each other. I'm wired, so it ain't me. This is total frame lag with little input lag, so it ain't distance.
give it one more go? if it happens again, we'll just say **** it, and play some other time i guess

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Is there anybody or anything else using wi-fi while you're playing? Anything even slightly intensive can have an adverse effect on the connection. We can keep trying, but signs definitely point to something eating at the connection.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Hey if you can't get wired, have you tried creating a static IP? I forgot exactly how it works, but it would help mitigate any wi-fi woes.

Anybody else wanna play? 3609-0718-4581

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I gotta step away for several minutes, but I hope you know how horrible that connection was, having over half my inputs eaten way which is way worse than any input lag :urg:.

How many people here are using Wi-Fi anyway? I know the guy I played on Wednesday had a decent connection, so I know it isn't me. But I just don't want to keep experiencing Frame Lag-ridden matches.

Oh well, ggs anyway. Imma still try to find somebody with a decent connection.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Ggs my friend, your fox agility never ceases to amaze me. I took your advice to try and add up-tilts, idk if you could tell at the end, so thanks for that tip.
GGs dude! sorry i quit out I was trying to host so that maybe the lag wouldn't be as bad :/ but Yes! I saw that I was like yesss that's what I wanna see! and you were playing great man. REV IT UP BABBYYY

Top Bottom