• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
ggs @Mattchu I didn't know your still rocked the marth btw that techniquewhere you shifted your momentum with marths side-b was it a wavebounce or something else?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sorry whoever Jfox was. Not sure if you left or we were disconnected, our connection was pretty laggy so it could have been either.

Either way, I g2g.
Sometimes...late at night...when nobody is watching

I pretend to be a Snake main
I was watching...

...I'm always watching...

/notcreepy

Last edited:

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
Sorry whoever Jfox was. Not sure if you left or we were disconnected, our connection was pretty laggy so it could have been either.
Its all good, I quit out cuz it was laggin too hard. I live in jerzy so it makes sense that it would lag...oh well

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Its all good, I quit out cuz it was laggin too hard. I live in jerzy so it makes sense that it would lag...oh well
Yeah, the lag was horrid... It really is too bad. :/ We should try again sometime, maybe it'll get better...

Top Bottom