• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yup, is this a common issue?
No, I rarely have it happen if we're both using the wifi-safe version.

Want to give it another go? It seems like I'd have to host, I can't join your lobby for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
im looking to play with anyone :/ haha - looked up the error 86420 and it asks me to change a whole bunch of things in my router...

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Then who's your main? lol
hmmmm, Well I usually go Fox and Marth in tournament, and if I'm having a rough time I switch to Pikachu. But over wifi I cant seem to L cancel with Fox so I cant use him too well, and my wifi Marth is also pretty bad.

But I guess I don't really have a main, cus i switch characters a lot. But since I use Pikachu the most (Cus there is a LOT of gimmicks in this game lol) I guess he is my main :p

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
hmmmm, Well I usually go Fox and Marth in tournament, and if I'm having a rough time I switch to Pikachu. But over wifi I cant seem to L cancel with Fox so I cant use him too well, and my wifi Marth is also pretty bad.
Oh, well i guess I learn something new every day. Huh, cool. I main falco and my quote unquote backup is marth, if you were wondering

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
is there any way to fix the lag :/ ?? nix ur marth is just shredding me, i cant even l cancel from the delay

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
is there any way to fix the lag :/ ?? nix ur marth is just shredding me, i cant even l cancel from the delay
Its fine bro, I was doing just as bad as you were lol. First we should probably find the cause of the lag, cuz that was pretty bad even by the new server's standards. Where do you live?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's @ Subtle One Subtle One I wanted more Samus dittos. And I wanted to try some more of my characters on you. I never play against a good Zero Suit Samus or regular Samus except for Neo. It was nice to play one for a change.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Dced - error 86420 :/ try joining me i guess
Oh ok

It says you're brawling.

Now it says you're offline. I hardly think this is gonna work.

And now I'M getting 86420 error. Ugh....problems......

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone wanna go?
4084-8961-7331
Edit: nvm

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
can i see if i can join to you now? i just had a fiddle with some settings
if this doesnt work i've got one more thing to try, reckon u can test it out with me?

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
didnt connect - ive just changed a setting on my router - when its finished confirming il be able to log back in - 2 secs

edit: well, even turning off my firewall didnt work - i keep getting error 86420 :/
i dont really know what to do

Last edited:
Top Bottom