• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
didnt connect - ive just changed a setting on my router - when its finished confirming il be able to log back in - 2 secs

edit: well, even turning off my firewall didnt work - i keep getting error 86420 :/
i dont really know what to do
:/ That's odd. I don't usually have an problem like this.

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
:/ That's odd. I don't usually have an problem like this.
yeah i dont know what the issue is,
Everywhere i look they tell me its a firewall issue - turned it off and tried to no avail.
Next thing they say is something about DMZ and porting - which i have no idea how to do, any clue?

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
il vs anyone i can connect to.
does anyone know how to solve the 86420 error?
Out of the 12 people i've connected to, 2 of them have actually resulted in a battle - both of which were extremely laggy.
Its not my internetspeed - checked with of the people i've been playing with after i did a pingtest.
I've tried turning off my firewall and i've set my wii's internet to static.
I can connect to the server that we're using and i can add friends, but the majority of the time - i go to click join and it just DC's me with the error code.
Halp!

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Just finished making dinner, anyone up for a few games while it cools?

Change of plans, nevermind

Last edited:

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Well those were some pretty good matches kaizo. Tho I'll be honest I kinda git lazy with some of my characters.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Someone host a game?
GGs Paekoh. You have very nice Melee mains.

As for @ itsaxelol itsaxelol man it's another long, VERY LONG series of games. Donkey Kong's your main? You seem to do completely better with Mewtwo with all of the beatings of my mains. But eitherway, those were some fun, good games. Also I'm being thankful you had good connection.

Top Bottom