• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
il give u a go now
thanks for the matches skrag, even if they were laggy AF haha

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
guess we arent compatable? try resetting wiis? if not then we gotta find other peeps

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
I think it's the other way around when i'm against you but sure if you want.
I hate lag tactics. Its one thing when lag trips you up but playing doing things that are only safe because you know lag will make it difficult to punish is so boring IMO. Floating at double jump height and shield grabbing while chucking SBs is too bothersome to practice against under these conditions Q_Q

Tl;dr lag johns GGs

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I hate lag tactics. Its one thing when lag trips you up but playing doing things that are only safe because you know lag will make it difficult to punish is so boring IMO. Floating at double jump height and shield grabbing while chucking SBs is too bothersome to practice against under these conditions Q_Q

Tl;dr lag johns GGs
Welcome to the wonderful world of wifi

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
il play anyone, ive added all the fc here, il make a room now
3957-3702-4440 is mine :)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Infinite joining screen on my end my friend
Try adding me again because it didn't even look like you added me yet. I'll try adding you again.

Is it your Brawl FC?

Ok. It should work now.

Ok. I tried the FC in your sig this time. I'll try putting that one in again to re add you one last time.

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play who hasnt tried me already?

3957-3702-4440

If your in AUS itll probably work^

Top Bottom