• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Ggs, Mattchu. That was my first time playing Sheik I happened to get the urge to pick her up a couple hours ago. Any tips for me? Besides recovery that is, I still haven't got that down yet her's is weird as hell.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Ggs, Mattchu. That was my first time playing Sheik I happened to get the urge to pick her up a couple hours ago. Any tips for me? Besides recovery that is, I still haven't got that down yet her's is weird as hell.
Sorry, I don't have much experience with Sheik myself. I rarely play them. You played good for just picking her up, I just picked up Snake a few days ago.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Hey @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) if you're still there I can play you.
Sorry I have to cut it short, I used up a lot of my time waiting lol so I have to go now. Those were fun tho! Hoped you learned some things, I know I did a few as well, like not being too agro like melee falco, that just backfires on me. If I stay calm and collected I can usually achieve victory

Lesson learned. I suck as Falco. GGs.
Lol its fine, if you still want to play him it just takes time, I was there before, so I know what its like

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Sorry I have to cut it short, I used up a lot of my time waiting lol so I have to go now. Those were fun tho! Hoped you learned some things, I know I did a few as well, like not being too agro like melee falco, that just backfires on me. If I stay calm and collected I can usually achieve victory

Lol its fine, if you still want to play him it just takes time, I was there before, so I know what its like
Even those times when I side-b off the egde by accedent? All the other Falco mistakes I could take but when I do that it's a complete killjoy D:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Even those times when I side-b off the egde by accedent? All the other Falco mistakes I could take but when I do that it's a complete killjoy D:
Well I assume when you do that you just screw up the timing of a short hop laser while moving. With practice you'll be able to do it without even thinking, trust me

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash . You're Sonic started getting read hard. I almost came back wit ZSS using Ness controls. When I switched them...mmm. I'll brb if you wanna play more in a bit. I gotta help my sister with something real quick

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
il play, anyone 1v1 - completely new to competetive.
3957-3702-4440 Swan

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
yeah - that game with roy i couldnt even see where u were half the time.. id be trying to smash and ud just appear halfway accross the map...

Top Bottom