• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - Help get de-cloneing Ganon in smash ultimate trending!

Ner0

Smash Cadet
I've been looking for a real change to ganon's play style and this is exactly what I was looking for

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
I am so excited for this mod! A couple of questions. So is sword Ganon just an option moveset once you pull out the sword with his taunt? Does he have his original moveset before that? Is OoT Ganon a completely seperate character that would need to go over a separate slot? I've heard he replaces Lucario. Is there a way to make him replace Ganondorf instead? Thank you!

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I am so excited for this mod! A couple of questions. So is sword Ganon just an option moveset once you pull out the sword with his taunt? Does he have his original moveset before that? Is OoT Ganon a completely seperate character that would need to go over a separate slot? I've heard he replaces Lucario. Is there a way to make him replace Ganondorf instead? Thank you!
Yes yes and yes. Go check my blog out! It'll answer lots of your questions :p

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
I am so excited for this mod! A couple of questions. So is sword Ganon just an option moveset once you pull out the sword with his taunt? Does he have his original moveset before that?
When he doesn't have his sword out, he has his old moveset (Warlock Punch, but still fast u-tilt), he doesn't have his cape or hover.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Ah. That makes sense. In my mind I suppose I was kind of hoping for a way to keep practicing competitive Ganon with the option to play sword Ganon for fun. I'll deal though.
I may eventually put together a build with the official PM ganon with the sword option. I wana keep the super competitive guys happy too :p

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hey guys, does anyone have a model of ganon with the sword in his hand? I used to have it, but lost the file now! So if anyone has a copy of that model and could send it over, that would be great. I need it for some animating!

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
the release of the Canondorf mod is nigh and i would like to ask:

are you in thoughts of doing a Wind Waker (Dualswords) and LttP/OoT Phantom (Trident) moveset one day?
are you also interested on doing the one and, formerly, only Beast Ganon? (HW/Classic)

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
the release of the Canondorf mod is nigh and i would like to ask:

are you in thoughts of doing a Wind Waker (Dualswords) and LttP/OoT Phantom (Trident) moveset one day?
are you also interested on doing the one and, formerly, only Beast Ganon? (HW/Classic)
Probably not. These two are gona be my main focus. I may try to incorporate some trident moves eventually, but i cant say for sure yet

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Imma gonna Ganon so hard you guys. Somebody release the mystical clone engine so I can add OoT Ganon at the same time!

Rage83

Smash Ace
He's one my friend's mains so I can't get rid of Lucario...
PyotrLuzhin's REL thread can let you port characters over others. Check back there on occasion, and see if you can find out when he makes a Lucario REL.

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
This seems like an interesting idea.
I don't see it as too likely, but Hyrule Warriors Ganondork would be really swiggin.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Stop breaking everything! Lol
I'm aiming for release around 8-9 tonight. Hopefully sooner but chill out till then :p

Raphy963

Smash Cadet
NNID
raphy963
I'm aiming for release around 8-9 tonight. Hopefully sooner but chill out till then :p
NO I DONT WANT TO WAIT WEVE BEEN WAITING SINCE SETPEMBR DUDE WTF IS THIS I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW

No seriously, are we going to be able to use it on Dolphin? I'm too lazy tonight and i'm planning to try it with a friend using Netplay
(also, how did you found me on twitter?)

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Ah, cool! Apparently I missed this. Not being impatient at all, actually just trying to get people to start talking again haha! I'm so hyped. Think I'll take some time to play Trails in the Sky and reorganize my Ganon costumes in the meantime. May add some new songs too.

NickSmash

Smash Rookie
BronzeGreekGod, which time zone do you live in? If you've already told us in an earlier post somewhere, I apologize for not having found it.

Top Bottom