• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

D

Deleted member

Nintendo will already likely have him dead
Well...when Reggie has said "I'm gonna kick your ***" at the tournament, I don't think he was kidding.

Anyways...

I'll just wait for the Wii U version to arrive & in the event that she is not playable, will wait for a lower price (Yes, I am that way & patient) & wait for mods to arrive. I can't wait to see how she'll look when someone makes her replace Palutena or her other costumes!

I may not have been around for Brawl but I think the Krystal fanbase did a bit better than in Brawl speculation.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I'm in the same boat here. I had a list of like, 15 characters or something, and I just wanted one of them in. This was approximately the same list that I had for Brawl. And yet again, none of the characters I wanted to play as made it. Instead, Ivysaur and the Ice Climbers are likely done for, which is unfortunate.

And if we expect Smash 6 to release in 6-7 years, I will also be in my thirties and will potentially have moved on... So this sucks. At least I can say that I have Peach, Zelda, Jigglypuff and Kirby, but they aren't anything new and exciting, you could say.

That's how the cookie crumbles.
Hey when smash 6 comes out I'll be busy...or in a war (with the current state of the world) however maybe it's just japan doesn't want her

D

Deleted member

Or worst case scenario, there will never be another smash title.
Doubtful. Mark my words & quote me on this, there will be a new Smash title once Nintendo's new console or handheld arrives...

I just don't think Sakurai will be behind it though (Which is a crazy thought & slightly worrisome)

Let's hope for the best, if that's the Wii U roster, than I ain't getting it, that roster sucks, WHY THE HELL WOULD KI GET THREE FIGHTERS??!!!
Because Sakurai made Uprising! :awesome: (To make a long story short)

Last edited by a moderator:

ChainsOfDusk

Smash Cadet
You'll never be too busy for Smash.
Depending how far I get with my degree, I could be traveling the world (unlikely, but still very much possible). To date the only game i can see myself playing with ease would be pokemon titles (or another smash title on a handheld, that would work too).

King K. Rystal

Smash Rookie
An alt??!!!! That's not good enough, and !maybe Krystal could be unlockable as a character, though I still want to kick the guy's butt, because that arrogant jerk ruined it for everyone else
I disagree that an alt isn't good enough but yeah, leakers are douches. Sakurai took out cutscenes specifically to cut down on leaks but this guy ruined it all anyways so he could have his 30 minutes of fame.

NewGuy79

Smash Journeyman
I mean, we didn't get Krystal, and I personally also didn't get Tingle. We still have a huge list pf newcomers with potentially four more not seen on the leak. Be happy.

Rosalina
Junior
Doc
Dixie
Greninja
Mewtwo
Ridley
Robin
Lucina
Palutena
Dark Pit
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
DHD
Little Mac
Chorus Kids
Shulk
Miis
Pac Man
Mega Man

That's a fat list.
ya it's a awesome list either way you look at it, just can't stop myself from feeling a little bum that one of the characters that I wanted couldn't make it. ( especially when she's already made it close to getting in brawl :( )

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
You know what I don't get why does Nintendo throw 2 clone characters duck hunt dog and shulk it's like clones should be alts and are you kidding me WHO CARES ABOUT SHULK.....and duck hunt dog is ********

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I do admit that I am slightly peeved at the amount of stuff KI got only because it was a series that Sakurai revived in a way, especially since I hated the controls and mostly everything. Also there is a lot of KIU & Kirby stuff in the game, such as the difficulty level which can be lowered or raised, as well as the grid from Kirby Air Ride and City Trial, so I will not accept anymore modesty speeches from anyone when it comes to Sakurai, lol.

But you also have to realize that Dark Pit makes a lot of sense as a clone, and that the team probably did not waste a lot of time on it. Clones aren't our enemies, they allow more characters and variations of a playstyle on the roster.

D

Deleted member

WHO CARES ABOUT SHULK
The majority of people that wanted Xenoblade Chronicles before Operation Rainfall care

I have an idea, let's do some vigilante justice, your WarpStone powers still work right?
Please let it go & chill out, once again venting out anger does not do anything & again, it only makes the Krystal fanbase look worse. You're kind of taking it a bit too far...

Who wants to join me to give that leaker a piece of our mind??!!!
Nintendo is probably already looking for the leaker as you post. Lets let Reggie, Iwata, & co do the work

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Doubtful. Mark my words, there will be a new Smash title once Nintendo's new console or handheld arrives...

I just don't think Sakurai will be behind it though (Which is a crazy thought & slightly worrisome)
If Sakurai doesn't do it, who will? Miyamoto is getting pretty old and would probably make PacMan bowl over on characters who we don't need, Kojima just can't be trusted because he'll make it Nintendo vs Konami, Reggie and Iwata would be too busy. Unless Bill can do it, Sakurai needs to send out golden tickets.

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
You know what? What's the point of speculation? There's none, except for that it passes time.

We speculators are the minority--whereas the huge majority of the market is made up of more casual gamers.

Compare ~200,000 of us (not just Krystal supporters, but all active speculators) to ~12,000,000+ of them.

We were all staring in the sun from the beginning.

Nintendo will only include characters that are made relevant from more recent games, unless they want to include "surprise" or "retro" or "major icon" characters on their own behalf (Wii Fit, Mega Man, Little Mac, Pac-Man, DHD, et. al.)

I'm throwing in the towel. I'm abandoning ship before something worse happens. Call me a coward if you want--it's the truth of Nintendo. They don't care about us active speculators.

Sakurai only trolls us for his personal gain.

Yeah, I insinuated that Nintendo didn't add Little Mac and Mega Man because of our support, as we have perceived. It was their own decision.

This goes for all things/characters speculated for Smash--not just Krystal.

Speculation is just a huge false perception in an effort to "give" characters we would like to see "more of a chance". We have no influence. We never will.

We can say "there's always next Smash", but, the truth is Nintendo will stay the same. These are their policies. They don't care about us because their game will sell regardless of who gets into Smash as newcomers.

I'm fed up with dreaming. It's time I disregard everything that's happened and move on. The sooner this is all in my past, the better.

I shall bury Krystal and the marketing theory while this song plays in the background:

I guess Krystal really is a videogame developmental Kurse after all... We shall never experience Viva la Vindication...

GG. WP.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
The majority of people that wanted Xenoblade Chronicles before Operation Rainfall care

Please let it go & chill out, once again venting out anger does not do anything & again, it only makes the Krystal fanbase look worse. You're kind of taking it a bit too far...

Nintendo is probably already looking for the leaker as you post. Lets let Reggie, Iwata, & co do the work
Get it through your head it's not just us! K rool it's happening,chorus men it's happening!,hell everyone is and this ***** did a **** move so I will give this guy a huge foot in the ass and drag his ass on the road

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Sayonara everybody, we are done, I guess Krystal is truly Kursed when it comes to Smash Bros, if Sakurai is going to troll us and give us that abomination of a roster, then I'll just get a PS4

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai doesn't do it, who will? Miyamoto is getting pretty old and would probably make PacMan bowl over on characters who we don't need, Kojima just can't be trusted because he'll make it Nintendo vs Konami, Reggie and Iwata would be too busy. Unless Bill can do it, Sakurai needs to send out golden tickets.
Thats probably what is going to happen. Sakurai may teach someone the ways of himself when it comes to making a Smash Bros title (Just like Nintendo as a whole follows Yamuchi's policies which I heavily disagree with)

The only thing you can do is hope its done right under a new direction.

Get it through your head it's not just us! K rool it's happening,chorus men it's happening!,hell everyone is and this ***** did a **** move so I will give this guy a huge foot in the *** and drag his *** on the road
I get that what the leaker did was terrible, I can be frustrated too. But if you realize it, the guy has had his fame, he doesn't care about anyone giving him a piece of their mind when the deed is done, he knows that he will be blacklisted, he knows that he angered a lot of people. Venting out anger does not scare the leaker, in fact it makes him laugh at the pain the fans have.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Get it through your head it's not just us! K rool it's happening,chorus men it's happening!,hell everyone is and this ***** did a **** move so I will give this guy a huge foot in the *** and drag his *** on the road
So what ? You're just annoyed at the leaker for stating the truth ? What would you have done if Sakurai had made the announcement himself ?

I don't understand the strong reactions here. Toad fans have it worse, what with Rosalina, Junior and Doctor getting over their favorite newcomer who is more relevant than more than half of the cast and has more star power.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
*gives Sakurai a giant middle finger*, I was going to get a Wii U just for Smash Bros., but with that horrid roster, I might just forgo getting a Wii U and get a PS4 instead

ChainsOfDusk

Smash Cadet
You know what? What's the point of speculation? There's none, except for that it passes time.

We speculators are the minority--whereas the huge majority of the market is made up of more casual gamers.

Compare ~200,000 of us (not just Krystal supporters, but all active speculators) to ~12,000,000+ of them.

We were all staring in the sun from the beginning.

Nintendo will only include characters that are made relevant from more recent games, unless they want to include "surprise" or "retro" or "major icon" characters on their own behalf (Wii Fit, Mega Man, Little Mac, Pac-Man, DHD, et. al.)

I'm throwing in the towel. I'm abandoning ship before something worse happens. Call me a coward if you want--it's the truth of Nintendo. They don't care about us active speculators.

Sakurai only trolls us for his personal gain.

Yeah, I insinuated that Nintendo didn't add Little Mac and Mega Man because of our support, as we have perceived. It was their own decision.

This goes for all things/characters speculated for Smash--not just Krystal.

Speculation is just a huge false perception in an effort to "give" characters we would like to see "more of a chance". We have no influence. We never will.

We can say "there's always next Smash", but, the truth is Nintendo will stay the same. These are their policies. They don't care about us because their game will sell regardless of who gets into Smash as newcomers.

I'm fed up with dreaming. It's time I disregard everything that's happened and move on. The sooner this is all in my past, the better.

Agreed. Entirely.

I think I might just sit back for awhile and watch what happens now. I may post something here and there, but I'm certainly going to be less active. Even though I was literally here for only two-three days, it was fun and to an extent I'm glad I joined now of all times because I learned a lot from it. I won't be looking at Nintendo with hope the same as I used to, at least for now.

In advance to those who do leave permanently, thanks for posting and keeping this thread active over the past few days. It was fun!

D

Deleted member

Sayonara everybody, we are done, I guess Krystal is truly Kursed when it comes to Smash Bros, if Sakurai is going to troll us and give us that abomination of a roster, then I'll just get a PS4
Why not join me on PC? (Thanks @ TheRandomCities4 TheRandomCities4 )

In fact, we should all do some things together & keep in contact!

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Should we the people , punish Nintendo for their arrogance or are they already being punished for it
(Rename this thread, focus on Wii U, and maybe start hoping that Random's theory is right)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I'm about done too, see ya I guess. It was fun while it lasted but looking back it makes sense why she isn't in *Sighs*

EDIT: Also I'd like to mention that sakurai is biased as **** and honestly I couldn't give a **** about the damn game anymore, I'd rather buy Sonic Boom. There's one character I like and her playstyle doesn't appeal to me in the slightest

Last edited:

NewGuy79

Smash Journeyman
ok serly I know every one here is bummed with Krystal's de- confirmation, but isn't this the same thing that happened with melee.

Y is there so much rage here all of a sudden?

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Maybe Random is right, it actually makes sense why SSB3DS doesn't have her in, if the game is Japanese oriented, but maybe if Wii U is really Western oriented, maybe Krystal will be in the Wii U version

D

Deleted member

ok serly I know every one here is bummed with Krystal's de- confirmation, but isn't this the same thing that happened with melee.

Y is there so much rage here all of a sudden?
The fire nation attacked! I'm kidding of course...the leak happened.

Should we the people , punish Nintendo for their arrogance or are they already being punished for it
They're already being punished (And for quite a while too)

(Rename this thread, focus on Wii U, and maybe start hoping that Random's theory is right)
No point in renaming the thread, its pretty much the Krystal thread. And as most have already stated, its time to move on. The thread will serve as an archive

You can discuss it on Starfox-Online though: http://www.starfox-online.net/forum/52-star-fox-in-hd/

Top Bottom