• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

D

Deleted member

Look who else I found in the tournament! Another incarnation!

(Yes, there is so many random characters that appear...but frankly, a 32 CPU free for all is fun & brutal!)

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I dunno... It looks like so far from what I'm seeing- the general consensus is that the whole revelation of the leaker being Brazillian is that he is now in trouble, not that the leaks are fake or that it is blow to the credibility of them.

I've seen on NeoGaf and Gamefaqs infact that Nintendo has already found out who he is and is taking legal action (though I can't say for certain if that information is true.)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=127040606&postcount=16458
According to NeoGaf as well, the leaker worked for NoA- which I guess is how he got his hands on the video. It's also speculated that he originally only shared it to his friends, which then one of them betrayed his trust and leaked what we have been seeing recently. So the Brazillian leaker is probably just one of the friends that let loose the stuff he got from the original leaker.

All in all- I still think the leak is real, and so Krystal has officially missed the boat. Sorry guys.
Maybe Project M will be nice enough to take pity on us and mod her in one day... :(
Well...6 years for nothing...Well guys let's just shut this thread down this really has been fun but with Nintendo doing something on it lets just find something else...

Aurora Sparkle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aurora-Sparkle
Then under these circumstances you're simply inconsiderate of others. Please be careful what you bring up depending on the circumstances.

On another note @ Aurora Sparkle
Well damn, at least legal action is taken against the guy (But honestly to some extent I thank him, so far I find the roster uninteresting and will likely not buy until i can view the speculated "remaining hidden" characters. Saves me some cash from buying the game then being let down and angry). Lets just hope if there are remaining hidden characters, that they are redeeming of the current leaked roster because honestly it's boring as is.
Yea honestly, Krystal was totally my biggest want for Sm4sh, and It'll take me a while still to get over it- considering it was the perfect time for her to be added, and honestly seeing Sakurai pass over her again, makes me lose hope that she'll ever be playable in a smash game really. -at this point all I really have left to look forward to is Rosalina, since she's the only one of all the revealed Newcomers that actually appeals to me personally- and if the remaining unlockables are to believed from what we've seen earlier (Mewtwo, Dixie, etc) then I guess that's great for the fans of them- but still none of the characters I personally wanted.

I think it's safe to say I'll be skipping the 3DS version, and I'll just settle for waiting for the Wii U one to come out.
Now that Krystal's been de-confirmed, there's nothing left that could really disappoint me even further at this point, so I might as well just wait. :crying:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
This game looks mighty fun ! Is this her Adventure attire ? Looks like it.

And Krystal is not done for. Sure, I don't expect her at this point even though not all characters have been revealed, but there's the marketing theory and DLC. If these two options fail us, then... I guess it's over. Butas of now Krystal still has a chance.

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
Oh Thank You Biased Sakurai!

Jk
Anyway the trophy isn't a flat out DE-confirmation at least in my eyes. The leak is looking real and if the leak is not real we shall never trust a leak ever ever ever ever ever ever again. My hope now is cities theory or those unlockables on the 3ds is Krystal seeing as wolf is apparently cut I don't see why Krystal couldn't take his place especially since DK still at 2 (3 if Dixie happens.) and Star Fox was dropped to 2. Makes no sense to me, but hey...what ever. Those are the only 2 series I wanted to get a newcomer...and the newcomer not being Dixie...
Krystal was my most wanted newcomer and one of my favorite in the star fox universe. I don't feel very disheartened so I guess I still believe in her inclusion.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Oh Thank You Biased Sakurai!

Jk
Anyway the trophy isn't a flat out DE-confirmation at least in my eyes. The leak is looking real and if the leak is not real we shall never trust a leak ever ever ever ever ever ever again. My hope now is cities theory or those unlockables on the 3ds is Krystal seeing as wolf is apparently cut I don't see why Krystal couldn't take his place especially since DK still at 2 (3 if Dixie happens.) and Star Fox was dropped to 2. Makes no sense to me, but hey...what ever. Those are the only 2 series I wanted to get a newcomer...and the newcomer not being Dixie...
I'll check the leaker's IP address, if it's Brazilian, then the leak is fake, if it's from NOA in Washington State, it's legit, still guys, let's not give up, maybe Sakurai knows about this, I'll know if Krystal isn't in if Sakurai says so, not anyone else

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Krystal still has a chance IF:

DLC is happening

Dixie/Chorus Kids/Mewtwo/Ridley aren't DLC and are just hidden characters

Somehow, those four arent in the game

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I'm gonna have a bad test in the mouth with shulk....so robin looks appealing....heh I think I found my punching bag

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
It ain't over until Sakurai says so, will you guys listen to me more, when it comes to Smash news, only listen to Sakurai, and no one else
Stop...if Nintendo is taking action and stuff like that it has to be real...also ridley and shulk made it through weakest link

Last edited:

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Then under these circumstances you're simply inconsiderate of others. Please be careful what you bring up depending on the circumstances.
Huh?? This is pretty much is the perfect time to discuss it. We are now finding her odds of being playable in the game are close to zero. Shouldn't we take a look back and see how or why she may have not made the cut? Seeing what predictions/theories were right and what were wrong? I remember other deconfirmed characters sparked similar discussions.

You (and that Ian guy) act as if i came here just to piss on Krystal's grave. Its not like she died or anything. Shes a fictional character. And its nothing to get mad or upset at sakurai for not including her either. The world will not end if Krystal isn't in Smash.

Shes gonna be in the upcoming Star Fox Wii U title (just guessing) isn't she? Look forward to that. It could help her inclusion in Smash 5.

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Huh?? This is pretty much is the perfect time to discuss it. We are now finding her odds of being playable in the game are close to zero. Shouldn't we take a look back and see how or why she may have not made the cut? Seeing what predictions/theories were right and what were wrong? I remember other deconfirmed characters sparked similar discussions.

You (and that Ian guy) act as if i came here just to piss on Krystal's grave. Its not like she died or anything. Shes a fictional character. And its nothing to get mad or upset at sakurai for not including her either. The world will not end if Krystal isn't in Smash.

Shes gonna be in the upcoming Star Fox Wii U title (just guessing) isn't she? Look forward to that. It could help her inclusion in Smash 5.
....yes but you know what people are feeling right now there character didn't make it.....

King K. Rystal

Smash Rookie
Even if this leak is true, look at the bright side. This game has the most insane roster there's ever been for Smash Bros.
Pac Man, Mega Man, Little Mac, Mii's. In my opinion it'll never get any better for newcomers than Smash 4.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Honestly guys I'm sorry but it's time to give it up. There is no need to bash people in here however DarkKry4, word of advice to prevent getting this kind of behavior from people again, don't rub salt in the fresh wounds of these people. You're free to have your opinion but you will get bashed with that kind of attitude. You kinda asked for it.

All we have left guys is the Marketing Theory which might be a stretch (and if it's not happening I know someone who might wanna consider a business job at Nintendo...) or DLC and you're damn right she's got a chance there. I personally hope to see her, Medusa, Issac, and Roy as DLC (As long as Medusa isn't already a stage boss, Issac an AT, and Roy an alt costume).

That's all we have left I'm afraid. I strongly believe this is the real deal. If it wasn't then Nintendo wouldn't have taken down those videos and there wouldn't be THIS MANY pictures.

EDIT: There is also next Smash to consider, which will come as long as Nintendo and perhaps Sakurai stands.

EDIT 2: She also could be an Alt of Fox or Falco, but that might be a stretch.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I mean, we didn't get Krystal, and I personally also didn't get Tingle. We still have a huge list pf newcomers with potentially four more not seen on the leak. Be happy.

Rosalina
Junior
Doc
Dixie
Greninja
Mewtwo
Ridley
Robin
Lucina
Palutena
Dark Pit
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
DHD
Little Mac
Chorus Kids
Shulk
Miis
Pac Man
Mega Man

That's a fat list.

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
This is the only thing you said that actually makes me smile. :)
Smash 5 = smash bros wii u :denzel:
I hope sakurai really has just been pissing on star fox fans so just that will be fine for star fox.....wait a moment guys you know how it's coming for the wii u right....Hmm she may not be in the 3ds but Wii u....

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Honestly guys I'm sorry but it's time to give it up. There is no need to bash people in here however DarkKry4, word of advice to prevent getting this kind of behavior from people again, don't rub salt in the fresh wounds of these people. You're free to have your opinion but you will get bashed with that kind of attitude. You kinda asked for it.

All we have left guys is the Marketing Theory which might be a stretch (and if it's not happening I know someone who might wanna consider a business job at Nintendo...) or DLC and you're damn right she's got a chance there. I personally hope to see her, Medusa, Issac, and Roy as DLC (As long as Medusa isn't already a stage boss, Issac an AT, and Roy an alt costume).

That's all we have left I'm afraid. I strongly believe this is the real deal. If it wasn't then Nintendo wouldn't have taken down those videos and there wouldn't be THIS MANY pictures.

EDIT: There is also Smash 5 to consider, which will come as long as Nintendo and perhaps Sakurai stands.
Still, I am still taking it with a grain of salt until Sakurai says so, and maybe Krystal will be in the Wii U version as a console exclusive

Aurora Sparkle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aurora-Sparkle
Please, they have done the same with Project M, haven't we all learned from Gematsu, not to trust any source not named Sakurai
Sorry, but I agree with ghastmine.
I know you want Krystal in the game so you really want this all to blow over like a bad dream. We all do. -but at some point you also need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The leak is Real. There is just too much evidence of that, whether or not Sakurai has officially confirmed it. Trying to ignore it isn't going to make it go away.
Aside from the possibility of future DLC or the Marketing Theory, Krystal is officially De-confirmed. She's not playable.
The sooner we come to terms with that, the sooner we can start moving past it and start looking forward to her future in games. I for one hope that Nintendo doesn't abandon her with Miyamoto's new Starfox game- but at least the Trophy she got in Sm4sh is a nice one.

D

Deleted member

Smash 5 is the Wii U version though.

Also if that trophy is anything to go by, I'm sure she'll still stick around for the future Star Fox games.

Come on guys, don't you think its a good thing Krystal will likely show up in the new SF game? At least she is getting acknowledged by Nintendo instead of "Lol lets kill off one of our characters!"

Last edited by a moderator:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Sorry, but I agree with ghastmine.
I know you want Krystal in the game so you really want this all to blow over like a bad dream. We all do. -but at some point you also need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The leak is Real. There is just too much evidence of that, whether or not Sakurai has officially confirmed it. Trying to ignore it isn't going to make it go away.
Aside from the possibility of future DLC or the Marketing Theory, Krystal is officially De-confirmed. She's not playable.
The sooner we come to terms with that, the sooner we can start moving past it and start looking forward to her future in games. I for one hope that Nintendo doesn't abandon her with Miyamoto's new Starfox game- but at least the Trophy she got in Sm4sh is a nice one.
That's it!!!, I will find the leaker, and kick the rice and beans out of his Brazilian a**, WHO WILL JOIN ME!!!!!

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Well can we just end this thread....face it guy's unless wii u shows her where screwed like everyone else (I'm sorry for everyone who had there characters deconfirmed) anyways I have a 64 tournament to attend to....

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Doing this will not resolve anything. I agree with everyone else, the leak is real, Krystal is 'deconfirmed'. Whoever this isn't Brawl, there might be another chance since the hardware allows it.

However, I really didn't think they would kill off Krystal, I think she's going to be part of the team for the rest of Fox's adventures. Thank goodness for that.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
This is the only thing you said that actually makes me smile. :)
Smash 5 = smash bros wii u :denzel:
Smash 5 is the Wii U version though.

Also if that trophy is anything to go by, I'm sure she'll still stick around for the future Star Fox games.

Come on guys, don't you think its a good thing Krystal will likely show up in the new SF game? At least she is getting acknowledged by Nintendo instead of "Lol lets kill off one of our characters!"
sorry, i had a brain fart.

Oh yeah. the trophy thing. kinda diminishes the theory of her being written out or some kind of storyline reboot.

D

Deleted member

That's it!!!, I will find the leaker, and kick the rice and beans out of his Brazilian a**, WHO WILL JOIN ME!!!!!
Dude...the more you keep up with this, the more you will be disappointed that she is in fact not playable (Unless DLC or the theory is true). Please don't continue further...

We have to move on now. Venting more anger out isn't going to do you or anyone any good.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Why would we lock this thread ? I assume it will be locked if/when Krystal is officially deconfirmed or at the release of SSB4WU.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Chill and wait. Do that much. There's no need to go overboard. She might still be an alt for all we know or could possibly be DLC. If you have any intention of supporting her, you should keep a level head from here until we know the entire roster.

ChainsOfDusk

Smash Cadet
Meh, I only wanted Isaac (or a golden sun rep period), Midna, a revamped Ganondorf, Skull Kid, and last but not least Krystal. None of them made it. I'm honestly surprised Ganondorf wasn't decloned too. I'm just baffled, and sadly none of the current characters from the roster interest me in the least.

Also, well great there is smash 5 but I'll be in my 30's once that comes rolling around I bet, and I'll likely preoccupied rather than having free hours as I do at college currently. Just...damn it all...

(Note: On the plus side, possibility for skins of Isaac and Krystal don't sounds too far'fetched, hope this is the case if they are not secret unlockable characters).

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I'll be honest here are my final regards to krystal (I'll still be on here but not as frequently) here we are 6 years later and the same event happens...it was fun while it lasted and we made a good final stand.....

D

Deleted member

sorry, i had a brain fart.

Oh yeah. the trophy thing. kinda diminishes the theory of her being written out or some kind of storyline reboot.
Pretty much...but I'd say for the latter nobody knows whether the new game is a reboot or not (Either decision made, I'm certain Krystal will show up). They're still awfully tight-lipped about the project & the only thing Miyamoto has said is that the story will take the backseat (Which I assume means not a focus)

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Chill and wait. Do that much. There's no need to go overboard. She might still be an alt for all we know or could possibly be DLC. If you have any intention of supporting her, you should keep a level head from here until we know the entire roster.
An alt??!!!! That's not good enough, and !maybe Krystal could be unlockable as a character, though I still want to kick the guy's butt, because that arrogant jerk ruined it for everyone else

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Meh, I only wanted Isaac (or a golden sun rep period), Midna, a revamped Ganondorf, Skull Kid, and last but not least Krystal. None of them made it. I'm honestly surprised Ganondorf wasn't decloned too. I'm just baffled, and sadly none of the current characters from the roster interest me in the least.

Also, well great there is smash 5 but I'll be in my 30's once that comes rolling around I bet, and I'll likely preoccupied rather than having free hours as I do at college currently. Just...damn it all...
You'll never be too busy for Smash.

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
An alt??!!!! That's not good enough, and !maybe Krystal could be unlockable as a character, though I still want to kick the guy's butt, because that arrogant jerk ruined it for everyone else
I'd be happy with krystal as an alt if I knew there was no chance of her making it. At least she is there ya know. :/ But hey DLC and theory.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady

I'm in the same boat here. I had a list of like, 15 characters or something, and I just wanted one of them in. This was approximately the same list that I had for Brawl. And yet again, none of the characters I wanted to play as made it. Instead, Ivysaur and the Ice Climbers are likely done for, which is unfortunate.

And if we expect Smash 6 to release in 6-7 years, I will also be in my thirties and will potentially have moved on... So this sucks. At least I can say that I have Peach, Zelda, Jigglypuff and Kirby, but they aren't anything new and exciting, you could say.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Nintendo will already likely have him dead

Top Bottom