• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ATTENTION: New Premium Accounts are now on hold. We won't be adding any new members until we fix the plug in that automatically adds subscribers. Several people were lying and sending in fake receipts of Premium Purchases so, as a result, we are holding off on subscriptions for the moment.

I have received your PMs and will deal with them once the technical situation is handled.
here you go.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man I'm pretty much butt devestated, rectum wrecked, anal upset, butt ranged, and *** damaged that premium still isn't fixed.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Can I transfer a week of my premium to someone else? If so can someone give Zajice
a week from my premium? To help him untill this problem is fixed?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Pony avatars make me demotivated to fix this.

Housepets avatars make me motivated to fix this, however!

Anyway, I'm still investigating the issue... not much else I can say though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well now you're back to square one Bio. 2 pony, 2 housepets.

And I appreciate that offer Dragoon, but I dunno if it's possible.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So, my premium ran out, and I want my custom title and disco room access back.

Please fix it soon. T-T

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Whoa what time is it over there? I'm up too late here (4:13am)...

Wait, so where exactly would I find the disco room?
It appears at the very bottom of the front page, in the Password Protected section.

Unlike other forums there, it's completely invisible unless you have premium though. It's kinda strange imo.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Hey all just wanted to apologize for the problems with premium. We really do appreciate everyones interest in it and are certainly trying to get it back up within a week or so. If you were a past premium subscriber and you had planned to resubscribe I will give you a temp subscription for a week to try to tide you over till i hope to have it back up (No name change or prank requests though). Just shoot me a pm.

Also, if anyone did purchase it during the issues we were having and it has not been applied to your account please PM me or "Virgilijus" with a copy of your paypal receipt and we will manually add your subscription.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
*Didn't read thread*

Is there any rough idea when this will be fixed?

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I can't promise any dates for the premium return other than soon still. :ohwell:

I'm just waiting on something to be done by our system admins first before I can continue fixing it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've still got premium, so it looks like we're still getting some freebie time.

Thanks whoever is in charge of that, hehe.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ummm, i was planning on getting premmy in a couple days, so does anyone have any idea when it'll be back so I can jump on it :<

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
ummm, i was planning on getting premmy in a couple days, so does anyone have any idea when it'll be back so i can jump on it :<
vvvvvvvvvv
i can't promise any dates for the premium return other than soon still. :ohwell:

I'm just waiting on something to be done by our system admins first before i can continue fixing it.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
What Composer said.

I just got a PM from Xiivi about the zombie thread. :(

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Very bottom of the front page, Password Protected section (which isn't even password protected, just hidden)

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Just an update for everyone. We have a couple new plug-ins to try to install that hopefully will fix the problem. We are aiming to have them uploaded early next week (Tuesday or Wednesdayish).

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
>>

Ok, I have been lurking this thread for a long while and keeping the payment page open to refresh it occasionally. Today I refreshed the payment page and saw it online and open so I thought "Oh, it's back! Caught it from the start" and went to purchase it. Purchase went through, I come back to swf and don't see Premium, and I think "Oh, it's fine, they're having issues so I'll be patient. Premium isn't a life necessity." Then, later, I decided to refresh the payment page and see if it's still up- but then I see "Premium Membership is not currently available."

><

I had to use my mom's credit card, so I guess I'll have to ask her for the receipt then...

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
You managed to catch it on as I was trying to fix it/debug it/etc myself (and nobody was supposed to be able to see it -- or so I thought)... unfortunately it still doesn't work so I think you'll have to PM Virgilijus to sort this out.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Bleh. Oh well though, lol. It should have the receipt in an email, so that would get things sorted out via PM. If they really need to, they can email my mom to confirm since I asked her. I just feel bad for having to PM admins, since they're so busy :/

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Pretty soon, places like the DR are gonna die.

There is gonna be the one person who bought a year the day before it crashed, talking to themselves in insanity.

I will not be that person. :(

Edit: At least I have a good place to check my credit score, now.

Top Bottom