• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Smash Journeyman
Stop being so lazy ask him in my request. He doesn't respond to normal users so it would do no good if I asked.

Also I re-read my previous post very thorougly and I could not find where I stated JV=MLG. It's okay though, I have friend who sells glasses.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hey 2001

Admins aren't there to be your errand boy. If you want to know that information you can just, you know, use the PM (Personal Message) option to contact JV yourself. Not that JV necessarily knows either.

Its okay though, I have a friend who sells common sense.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What's so impertinent to know?

We are expected to assume that the funds are used to help improve and increase the size of this site as well as reach out and advertise to bring in new users and attention. Beyond that, the funds should be used to pay of the hosts that provide the site with a domain such as this; a forum massive in size with countless users.

What is there to know? The funds are used to keep this site stable. If it weren't for that, there would be no Smash World Forums.

But don't worry. I got a buddy who works for the FBI.

Smash Journeyman
Well that just got ugly for no reason. Atleast you guys have a sense of humor.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am honestly very impressed at the way you handled that.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I feel that what you are asking should really be moved to Forum support or Private Messaging.

That's all.

Smash Journeyman
Forum support is for when you have a problem with another user, which I don't. Although someone in this topic apparently does.

I don't want to message JV because

1. He gets tons of PMs
2. I was looking for an immediate answer if there was one.

You guys don't have to mock my posts especially when you aren't even in the conversation.

Also ZIO if you have proof that the money goes towards keeping the site stable i'd like to see proof so if I decide to get Premium Membership i'll where my money is going. The money made off this site could be going towards a negative cause for all I know.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But who are you to ask what they use that money for?

They provide this site for you to converse in. They give a place for smashers to get together and decide a place to meet and what have you.

I didn't ask because I honestly don't care. But your question is, honestly, a private matter, if anything. And as such, it should be handled in a manner that is private. Do you really think what MLG does with the funds should be released to the public? It's like the government telling the public how it spends it's budget. Some things are better left unsaid.

Smash Journeyman
I can ask what the money is used for because its my money. How would you feel if the gov't didn't tell you what they did with your tax dollars? Kind of makes you want to not pay your taxes.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I kind of not want to pay my taxes anyway.

I'm the type that really doesn't care what happens, as long as I can live comfortably.

:awesome:

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wow this STILL isnt fixed?! I feel like ultimately I am just going to stop checking this thread and forget about going back to premium

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
How. How has it been this long since I payed for the premium? I just wanted my name changed back. I just can't comprehend why it's taking this long... Sorry for complaining, but I feel I have some right given the time that has passed. Two months...

Hope it gets fixed, or at the very least, I get my name change.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
So what has all the money made from this thing gone to so far?
Mostly to dev stuff unfortunately. We had the one combo contest but not much past that, we do have some cool ideas for premium money this year that we hope to be able to tell people about by like September. Wish I had more to say currently, sorry all.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
If I knew that I was going to lose it today I would've renewed it back when I had the chance.

Is there no way to get back into the Disco Room without it?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was able to check the length of my premie when it came up for like a day. It was like April 20-something I think.

So I still got a week or two.

I love the Disco Room. SWF just ain't the same without it anymore.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I think he's referring to couple weeks or so when he didn't have DR access

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
So about my premie.

There's no way I'll be able to get a receipt after 2 months of me slouching around and never getting to this. I have payment information (date paid, # card ended in, and some sort of payment number attached to the payment), is that enough? Can I send that to someone and get my years premie?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Is this ever going to be fixed? I would like premium, but it's never working :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I haven't paid yet. I have the money ready to do so the second Premium is working again though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish I still had the freemium patch until this was fixed. It shouldn't run out while it's broken. :<

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have the dent in my debit card i'm sure if that's what you mean.

Are you going to refund it?
Or HACK THE SYSTEM AND GET ME PREMIUM

Top Bottom