• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
ATTENTION: New Premium Accounts are now on hold. We won't be adding any new members until we fix the plug in that automatically adds subscribers. Several people were lying and sending in fake receipts of Premium Purchases so, as a result, we are holding off on subscriptions for the moment.

I have received your PMs and will deal with them once the technical situation is handled.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
So do you know yet, why the plugin even broke in the first place?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wowwww

and I was JUST thinking about getting premium yesterday :/

lame.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I did wonder why I couldn't renew. )=

Hopes this problem get's fixed.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
VIRG IS IN CHARGE OF YOUR PREMIUM REQUESTS.

stop being idiots and pming me

Browny

Smash Hater
Several people were lying and sending in fake receipts of Premium Purchases so, as a result, we are holding off on subscriptions for the moment.
So... What was the point in the rest of us having to submit receipts, if it didnt make a difference?

Were they even cross-referenced to anything or... yeah

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
So... What was the point in the rest of us having to submit receipts, if it didnt make a difference?

Were they even cross-referenced to anything or... yeah

um. you'd have to have access to mlg's paypal account in order to cross reference them. which we don't.

a few people decided to photoshop receipts [which isn't hard] or falsify other information and were caught, thus ruining it for people legit trying to get their subscription through.

don't get irritated with us because people can't handle a somewhat honor-based system.

D

Deleted member

can i give my name change option to someone else? i really have no intent on using it for myself and i know someone who wants it legitimately.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Lucas what would you even change your name to anyway? Im pretty pumped to get my green name though just saying

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Will people that have unconfirmed premium payments get automatically premie'd when this is done?

Ex: I sent in a premie payment before the lockdown, but was too lazy to dig up the receipt because I'd have to go through my dad and stuff to get everything, and by the time I got to it the lockdown already happened. When this is fixed to auto-premie, will I suddenly get it, or will I have to confirm it with the receipt later?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's been over a weeeeeeek.

I need my premie fix man. I NEED IT. DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN' MAN.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Will people that have unconfirmed premium payments get automatically premie'd when this is done?

Ex: I sent in a premie payment before the lockdown, but was too lazy to dig up the receipt because I'd have to go through my dad and stuff to get everything, and by the time I got to it the lockdown already happened. When this is fixed to auto-premie, will I suddenly get it, or will I have to confirm it with the receipt later?
Not sure. If it's fixed, I don't know if it will retroactively go back and add people that paid before the dead period.

:urg:

Just don't be too lazy :bee:

Top Bottom